MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The First Admissions Of The Eye ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- If You Lost a Loved One… ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Projections ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Come and Play ★ 9.36 Rating (22 votes)
- Sophie ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- Scorpion River ★ 9.35 Rating (23 votes)
- Interference ★ 9.33 Rating (12 votes)
- Crawl ★ 9.33 Rating (18 votes)
- Bullied ★ 9.33 Rating (12 votes)
The images we see in the mirror are the pure incarnates of evil. They are only allowed to exist in the area reflected in the glass. To them, life is like a never-ending hell, rotting away in the same room day after day. The only refuse from this purgatory is death, and the only way for them to die, sad to say, is if YOU die. Fortunately, they are bound by a code. You are their master, and they must mirror your every movement and expression. To do otherwise would break an unbreakable law, unraveling the space-time continuum. However, there is a loophole, and it can only be triggered by you, the master. To force them into error is to free them from their contract; after you let them out of your view, you’re on your own. Know this: when you watch them, they’re watching you back. They’re watching.
And they’re thinking.