MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19283 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (420 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11081 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7472 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8741 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2198 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.12 Rating (2050 votes)
- The Crawlspace ★ 9.12 Rating (2229 votes)
- The Pastel Man ★ 9.12 Rating (1590 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.12 Rating (1745 votes)
Belief is a powerful thing. Well, not your belief: your opinions couldn’t be less important. But there is someone, and there always has been someone, who can control the universe by his powers of belief. You see, at any given moment the universe is controlled by what one particular man believes. All things, right down to the laws of physics, are subject to instantaneous change as soon as one dies and another is chosen.
Disappeared when the new Believer couldn’t fathom a female aviator. Ever wonder why Newton’s seemingly obvious laws of motion took so long to come around? Well, for thousands of years all the Believer’s put their stock in Aristotle’s physics. Believers don’t even know about their powers, and it is flat out impossible to tell who is one.