MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Red Lights ★ 9.45 Rating (29 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.38 Rating (21 votes)
- The Class ★ 9.37 Rating (19 votes)
- The Man Who Couldn’t See (My Guardian) ★ 9.32 Rating (22 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.31 Rating (49 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.27 Rating (30 votes)
- I Need Some Bread and Cereal, Too ★ 9.26 Rating (35 votes)
- The Antiguan Giant ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
- Off the Beaten Path ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
Belief is a powerful thing. Well, not your belief: your opinions couldn’t be less important. But there is someone, and there always has been someone, who can control the universe by his powers of belief. You see, at any given moment the universe is controlled by what one particular man believes. All things, right down to the laws of physics, are subject to instantaneous change as soon as one dies and another is chosen.
Disappeared when the new Believer couldn’t fathom a female aviator. Ever wonder why Newton’s seemingly obvious laws of motion took so long to come around? Well, for thousands of years all the Believer’s put their stock in Aristotle’s physics. Believers don’t even know about their powers, and it is flat out impossible to tell who is one.