MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.48 Rating (66 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Zero ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.25 Rating (20 votes)
- “Don’t ever let them in.” ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- Crying Numbers ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Five ★ 9.14 Rating (14 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.14 Rating (21 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- A Slight Misunderstanding ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.14 Rating (154 votes)
This month’s topic was suggested by TVATR, and I’m very interested to hear everyone’s responses.
How did you first discover creepypasta? Not just this specific site (though of course, I am curious to hear how you ended up here as well, if you remember and would like to share), but I’m asking about your first experience with the entire creepypasta meme in general. Do you remember the first pasta that you ever read? Or did you stumble upon one of the myriad YouTube creepypasta video readings?
Let us know your earliest memory of creepypasta in the comments of this post, and have fun!