Advertisement
Please wait...

April Fool’s Day Art: Jeff the Killer “OCs” Edition



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

If you were around on April Fool’s Day, you probably noticed that – in addition to a large amount of parodypasta showing up – commenters were temporarily given the ability to ‘modify’ everyone’s favorite Crappypasta spin-off fodder, Jeff the Killer himself.

As promised, here’s the round-up of everyone’s submitted Jeff edits. I don’t believe that I missed anyone, but if I somehow skipped your image, I’m sorry!

Click on a thumbnail to see the full size; the name in the caption is the handle of the commenter who posted the image in question.

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements

I hope that you guys had fun making these, and Happy April Fool’s Day!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

50 thoughts on “April Fool’s Day Art: Jeff the Killer “OCs” Edition”

  1. A Human Just Like You

    Holly Molly, those… Things… Are even creepier than the original Jeff..!

    Well nightmares…. WE MEET AGAIN! T-T

  2. Nicola Marie Jackson

    LOVED the maybilene one, but I would have put Maybe He Burned With It, maybe it’s maybilene! Don’t judge me xxx

  3. You May Know Me

    Jeff is not ugly, he is not even scary. I know what he thinks to the exact T. I begged people to kill me but they all said no. They all think I am just trying to get attention but no one knows how I sometimes scare people because they would ask me what I’d be thinking of, so I would tell them and get scared because it is a extremely detailed murder. Will I ever act upon these thoughts? No, I don’t plan to. So I feel that I know a sum of what Jeff the Killer thinks.In the end I am just a girl who no one would understand because no one knows me. If you know me you would know these trates: now blond hair, pearsing blue eyes, always warrs something black, warrs black make-up surrounding the eyes, and my name sounds like indans…but always remember to…GO TO SLEEP.
    “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
    ~Edgar Allan Poe

  4. You May Know Me

    Jeff is not ugly, he is not even scary. I know what he thinks to the exact T. I begged people to kill me but they all said no. They all think I am just trying to get attention but no one knows how I sometimes scare people because they would ask me what I’d be thinking of, so I would tell them and get scared because it is a extremely detailed murder. Will I ever act upon these thoughts? No, I don’t plan to. So I feel that I know a sum of what Jeff the Killer thinks.
    In the end I am just a girl who no one would understand because no one knows me. If you know me you would know these trates: now blond hair, pearsing blue eyes, always warrs something black, warrs black make-up surrounding the eyes, and my name sounds like indans…but always remember…GO TO SLEEP.

  5. Richard The Hydralisk

    This is the true definition of art… its beautiful…
    Sander Cohen would be proud. so would whats-his-face who painted Mona Lisa

  6. hhheeyy guys thanks for makein fun of me hahaha funny for those of of you who drew real fan art thank you I will make you all beautiful tonight love you guys oh and one thing GO TO SLEEP!!

    1. Richard The Hydralisk

      jeff the killer:
      hhheeyy guys thanks for makein fun of me hahaha funny for those of of you who drew real fan art thank you I will make you all beautiful tonight love you guys oh and one thing GO TO SLEEP!!

      *sarcastically* OoOoOoH! JeFf Is GuNnA gEt Us!
      what ever shall we do? oh boo hoo!
      alright, enough sarcasm. shut the hell up fangirl/fanboy, no one here likes jeff.
      he is just an empty shell for any kid who thinks their life is bad to step in to.
      get a real username for this site or get out.

      1. Jeff is not ulgy, he’s not even scary. If i ever meet him I’d hug him and not even care if he stabs me in the back.I know how he thinks, I think almost the same way, but everyone just thinks I’m just trying to get attention. In the last video of ‘Jeff The Killer,’ I thought it was funny ‘cus I have begged people to kill me but everyone said no. I am a real girl, you may have seen me before, always warring something black, now having blond hair, bright blue eyes, and almost always warring black make-up completely around my eyes. In all reality I am just looking for someone to understand what I think…but for now…just GO TO SLEEP! >D

    1. A Zerg Hydralisk (Wearing a Traffic Cone on head)

      yes, we did have to trash your face, you disgusting fangirl spanwer

    2. We did have to trash your face because we wanted to see if it could get more ugly then it already was!

  7. We should be able to vote for our favorite. I would vote for the one by meisbeh. Please reply to this comment and tell which one you would vote for!

    1. i would vote for Jane the killer i kinda still like her you know but the felling of us together ugh she would probably torture me! wait not probably she will torture me if we are together so don’t make things of us together it makes her crazy!

  8. I tried to do one but I couldn’t modify the picture from my phone and if i went on the actual computer then my parents could easily track me.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top