MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Oppression ★ 9.42 Rating (19 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19279 votes)
- Red Lights ★ 9.16 Rating (32 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (418 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11077 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7470 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8737 votes)
- On a Hill – Part II ★ 9.13 Rating (1475 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.13 Rating (1743 votes)
- Bound ★ 9.13 Rating (868 votes)
He and his girlfriend weren’t the most romantic couple – their idea of spicing up their relationship was making out in the dark. He came over to her house late one night, when her parents were out of town, and they lay down on her bed together. He turned off the bedside lamp, held her hands in his, and began kissing her gently. The thing about the darkness is that it heightens your other senses.
The sound of her gentle breathing, beginning to quicken.
The sweet smell of perfume at the base of her neck.
The taste of her lips, and the salt on her skin.
The feel of nails beginning to dig into his shoulders.
Despite the darkness, his eyes snapped open as he realised that both her hands were still clasped firmly within his own.
Credit To – September Derleth