MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.46 Rating (13 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.44 Rating (18 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.41 Rating (22 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.3 Rating (37 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
- Red Lights ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Hide ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- My Face ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
You wake up one morning to find a note taped to your mirror: “Don’t worry, I took care of everything.” Your clothes have been freshly laundered, the bathroom is spotless, and your garage has been organized. Even your faithful old toolbox has been replaced.
Later that week, there’s another note on your mirror: “GET OUT OF TOWN.” Paper-clipped to this message are several grainy photos of police in a taped-off section of a field. One of them is carrying your old toolbox in his latex-gloved hand.