Advertisement
Please wait...

The Heaven Project



Estimated reading time — 12 minutes

I awoke in a dark room on a cold, hard floor. It’s difficult to tell how long I’ve been laying here, but the creaks in my bones and aches in my muscles tell me that it has been a while. My mind feels empty, blank, desolate. I quickly glance around, surveying my surroundings. From what I can tell, I am in a windowless room, which would explain the darkness.

I push my self up slowly and rise to my feet. At first I stumble a bit and nearly fall over but I luckily catch myself. ‘Have I been kidnapped?’ I wonder. The room appears to be completely empty. No chairs or bindings or anything one would expect to see when they’ve been kidnapped. I feel slightly relieved and began to shuffle over to the walls of the room. It is fairly small, about the size of a bedroom.

Through the darkness I can make out the shape of a door. I fumble for the handle blindly and finally feel my fingers close around it. I flinch a bit at the handle’s icy coldness but nonetheless attempt to turn it. Nothing. The damn thing won’t budge.

Advertisements

Pain suddenly shoots through my skull like a bullet. I remember the headlights, the car crash, the fear, and most of all the pain. I clutch my head and squeeze my eyes shut, hoping that the white-hot pain will subside. I stumble away from the door and land flat on my rear. After a few seconds, it finally fades away and the horrifying realization begins to dawn on me. “Am I dead?” I wonder aloud.

As if to answer my question, a door swings open and blinding light filters into the room. I shield my still sensitive eyes from the glaring light. Two men step in. One is tall and has a shock of blond hair and deep blue eyes. The other is shorter and has shaggy brown hair and quick green eyes that dart around. They are both wearing suits and have what appears to be wings protruding from their backs. They’re each grinning widely at me, revealing their pearly white teeth.

“Welcome to Heaven, Jason Gray.” the tall one says in a voice smooth as silk.
“Heaven?” I ask. The angels nod, their grins still present. I lose myself in thought. How did I get to heaven? I wasn’t a particularly bad person when I was alive, but I wasn’t religious either. “Why am I here?” I asked, confusion clearly written on my features. “Because everyone goes to heaven. Hell is just a little lie to push you in the right direction. Ultimately, everyone ends up here.” the tall one explained calmly. It seemed as if he had to explain this to people a lot.

“We’re here to take you on a tour of heaven!” the shorter one says, bouncing up and down in excitement. “A tour?” I ask, standing up once again. “Follow us.” the tall one says, striding out of the room. I notice as they turn their backs that the wings are stitched on. The sutures appeared to be sloppy and rushed as if the patient was moving around a lot during the procedure. What kind of place is this?

A bright white light floods my vision as I exit the room. I quickly turn around and see that the door I had just come through was gone, vanished as if it had never existed into the first place. The short one giggles a bit at my bewilderment and motions for me to follow. Turning my gaze forward I can see a factory of sorts. There are other angels dressed in work clothes pushing carts full of lumpy objects everywhere. It is difficult to tell what the objects are.

I see a quite pretty female worker push a cart nearby me. Her hair is the shade of an autumn afternoon and her eyes are like sunlight shining through a glass of whiskey. I flash her a quick smile and she turns to smile back. Oh god. Her face. Half of her face appeared to have been burned off. Her teeth and gums are clearly showing, pearly white bone with glistening pink flesh encasing them. It appears to be the only part of her tortured face that isn’t marred.

Advertisements

I quickly avert my eyes from the grisly sight, choking back vomit. My guides take no notice of my repulsion, or if they did they didn’t show it nor care. “What exactly is this place?” I manage to choke out. “Heaven.” they both reply in unsettling unison. I shake my head. “No, it’s supposed to be all pearly white gates and cherubs, right?” My guides both look at each other as if they’re the parents of a child who’s asking why the sky is blue. “All will be explained soon, Jason.” the tall one said. Their ever-present smiles are beginning to unnerve me even more. I would answer them if I wasn’t so occupied with choking down my own stomach acids.

I continue following them because that’s the only thing I can think of doing right now. The more I look, the more the shapeless objects in the carts are beginning to look human shaped. No, it can’t be. But, then again it wouldn’t be surprising at all in the midst of this chaos. A million questions raced through my mind but my lips couldn’t form the words to voice them.

My terrifying guides lead me through seemingly endless hallways that twist and turn like an impossible labyrinth. I search for any landmarks that would give me a clue as to where I am in the event that I need to flee, but they all appear to be the same colorless halls with exactly seven doors. I absently wonder how the angels find their way around here.

The two angels suddenly stop in front of a door. There is nothing special about the door, it looks the exact same as all the others. The short one grasps the handle and holds the door open for me. Peering inside I can see what appears to be a surgery table complete with a tray of all the instruments a surgeon would need. My eyes drift to a pair of wings that are hanging on the wall from a hook. Putting two and two together, I quickly jerk back. “No, no, no, no.” I sputter, backing away as quick humanly possible until my back hits the wall.

“Backing out isn’t an option.” the tall one says. He grasps my arm firmly and begins to pull me forward. My feet dig as best as they can into the slippery floor in an attempt to stop myself. His friend is still waiting by the door patiently. It appears as if they have had to deal with this many times before as well. As much as I try to fight my way out of the tall angel’s crushing grip, I still find myself inside of the room.

Next thing I know, the short angel is at my side and helping the other ease my protesting form into the surgery table. I thrash wildly against the leather straps but to no avail. “Let me go!” I screech. “Please calm down, all will be explained now, Jason.” the tall one states in a somewhat hollow tone.

“Go to hell!” I yell at it through gritted teeth. “I’m afraid I cannot do that. We have already explained that there is no Hell.” the tall one says calmly. His nimble fingers carefully select a scalpel. “Ooh, can I do it this time?” the shorter one squeals. The tall one rolls his eyes at him and reluctantly hands him the scalpel. “Try not to mess up like last time.” he warns. ‘Last time?’ I wonder, my eyes going wide with terror.

The shorter one giggles like a child and begins approached with the blade. He props the surgery table up and opens up a slot that gives him access to my back. They really did plan for this. “You see, Jason, you have been fortunate enough to be selected for the esteemed job of being an angel.” the tall one explains. I can feel the shorter one beginning to slice away my shirt. “But why me? I’m not even religious, I don’t even believe in any of this crap!” I protest. The shorter one begins making precise incisions near my shoulder blades. I flinch at the pain and grit my teeth to prevent a cry from escaping my lips. “And that is exactly why you’ve been selected for this role. Because you never devoted yourself to God during your time on earth, you now must do so here.” The scalpel bites deeper into my soft skin so that I can feel small rivers of hot blood beginning to trickle down my back. “Those who were religious in their time on earth have no need to devote themselves. As such, they finally get to fully become one with God as they wished in Heaven.” the tall one continues.

In the corner of my vision I can see the shorter one taking the wings off of the wall and bringing them over to me. He carefully picks it up and begins positioning it by one of the incisions. However, I barely took notice of this because I was too busy mulling over what the tall angel had meant by “fully become one.”

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the feeling of a syringe being inserted into the side of my neck. “It’s better if you’re asleep for this part of the procedure.” the tall angel explained. Before I could retort, black spots obscured my vision and the whole world seemed to tilt before me. It was only a matter of seconds before I was plunged into complete and utter darkness, freed from pain.

Advertisements

I am driving my car along a road that seems to have a sharp turn every few minutes. It’s nighttime and I’m driving away from my girlfriend’s house after we had a particularly nasty argument. I had just found out that she had been cheating on me with some cocky bastard and was planning to never return to her house. My phone buzzed in the seat next to me, its screen lighting up to alert me that I have a text. No doubt, its her. ‘r u still mad at me???’ she wrote. ‘What do you think?’ I answered mentally, still keeping my hands on the steering wheel. ‘I’m really sorry’ the text read. Oh, so now she was using correct grammar. The bitch must be feeling really bad now.

More and more texts began to pour in, lighting up my phone’s screen. I did my best to keep my eyes on the road but the texts kept beckoning to me. I succumbed and grabbed my phone with one hand to text her back something nasty. However, this happened just as I was approaching a turn. My eyes widened in shock and terror as my car plummeted off the edge. I clearly felt the dread and anticipation sitting in my stomach like acid before the world went black.

I awoke with a start, my chest heaving and sticky with sweat. As the horror of my nightmare began to wear off, I became acutely aware of two heavy objects on my back. It felt as if my spine was going to collapse from just the sheer weight of them. I craned my neck to see what the objects were only to be met with the grisly sight of two stark white wings protruding from my back.

“Oh, you’re finally awake.” the all too familiar voice of the tall angel said. “I did a good job, right?” the shorter one inquired eagerly. His question was responded with a sigh and a resigned ‘yes’. “How long was I out?” My voice sounded hoarse and foreign as if it hadn’t been used in quite some time. “Time is irrelevant.” the taller one said. He walked over to the chair I was currently strapped into and carefully undid the bindings. “We’re going to show you to your job now. Follow us.”

I rose from the chair, wincing at the searing pain in my back this brought me. I could feel the sutures begin to bleed slightly, sending a trickle of warm liquid down my exposed spine. With heavy feet and shaky legs followed my guides, unsure of what else to do.

They led me down the colorless halls that I still couldn’t navigate. My mind felt numb, probably from the pain blooming from the area around the wings. I could do nothing but follow them blindly like a dumb sheep. It was difficult to tell how long we walked before we reached a metal door, so very different from the others. Time seemed to be nonexistent here. The fact that every hallway looked the same and seemed to never end did nothing to help.

Without any flair, the tall angel opened the metal doors and held it open for me. Despite this polite gesture, I didn’t walk in. I didn’t WANT to walk in for in front of me was a slaughterhouse. Angels dressed in bloodied aprons toiled over hacking off human limbs with bone-saws. Wide, artificial grins were stretched across their perfect faces. Some of them even hummed as they worked, flecks of crimson staining their pearly white teeth. Some of them turned their heads to stare at me and gave me a wave.

I tried to back up but found myself bumping into the chest of the shorter angel. He gripped my shoulders so tightly it seemed as if he wanted to break my skin. “Go on.” he sang before shoving me roughly inside. Before I could make a run for it in the opposite direction, the metal doors slammed shut behind me, sealing my fate.

Advertisements

I wanted to scream, cry, and crumple to the floor on the spot all at once, but my body remained frozen. It was like I was watching everything happen rather than actually being in the moment. The tall angel came back into my line of sight, holding out a pristine apron to me. “This is for you.” he stated calmly. Knowing what wearing that apron meant I would have to do, I shook my head quickly and felt tears rising in my eyes. “No..please..” I choked out uselessly. He shoved the apron into my arms and put on one of his own. It was significantly dirtier than mine, bits of viscera clinging to it. “Come on, we can’t dilly dally. We’re on a very tight schedule.”

‘A tight schedule?’ I wanted to ask. Before I could voice my question, the doors on the opposite end of the room fell open. Everything went silent and still as a hunched figure shuffled into the room with the aid of a cane. He was an old man with wrinkles riddling his face like countless rivers. The only sign of hair on his body was a long, graying beard that nearly dragged on the floor. Dark crimson stained it, complimenting his bloodshot eyes that slowly moved around the room. Although I was far away from him, I could smell the pungent stench of decay emanating directly from him.

His eyes finally met mine, causing me to freeze. I felt trapped by those all-knowing eyes of him which seemed to pierce my very soul. They were entrancing, in a sense, and I found myself unable to look or move away as he started hobbling over to me. “Jason..” he rasped in a voice that sounded as if it hadn’t been used in decades. I nodded, that being the only thing I was physically capable of doing. “Welcome.” He flashed me a smile, revealing his rows of yellowing crooked teeth. Quite a few of them were missing. From this close proximity, I could clearly tell his breath was positively rancid. A terrifying thought shot through my mind. Was he..?

“Yes. I am God.” he stated plainly, answering the question that had been running through my mind. “And this, as you have probably learned, is heaven.” He laughed as he gestured to the macabre display around him. It sounded more like a wheeze than an actual sound of amusement. “You’re surprised, are you not?” I nodded once more. He waved his gnarled hand nonchalantly as if dismissing my confusion. “Most are. Which is why I shall explain.”

He looked away from me and started pacing back and forth. As soon as his eyes left mine, I felt as if an enormous burden had been lifted from my shoulders. “Tell me, Jason, why do you think I created humans?” Speech had returned to me, and so I put it to use. “I’m not sure.” I answered lamely, feeling relieved to just hear the sound of my own voice. My mind raced to remember what little I had been taught in Sunday school, but only fragments came back. “Uh..Adam and Eve, right? You wanted them to..tend to the garden or something?” He chuckled once more, albeit darkly. “Not quite, not quite. That’s human’s interpretations of it. Think larger, Jason. Think beyond what you have been fed.” I struggled to understand what he was getting at, but found that I was unable to do what he requested. “I can’t.” I replied simply, my voice strained.

“Of course you can’t.” he replied almost immediately. “Your minds have been engineered to work a certain way and you can’t change that by sheer willpower.” He sighed, not in a particularly sad way. “This may help. Why do you raise pigs?” I was a bit taken back by this and furrowed my brow. “To eat?” He smiled and nodded at the ground. “Yes, exactly. You raise them only to slaughter them in the end. Although you may give them pet names and grow attached, the end result is always the same.” My blood ran cold as I slowly started to piece it all together. His analogy could only lead to one chilling explanation that I didn’t want to acknowledge. Yet, it was so plausible that it was impossible to ignore. The bodies, the slaughterhouse, the overall atmosphere of the damn place.

“We’re…pigs.” I choked out. “Yes, precisely.” came his reply. Although my eyes were dry, I couldn’t help but feel a sob rise in my throat. “Why?” I asked. “Why would you do this us? People love you! People dedicate their entire lives to you! Wars have been fought in your name! How could you just..how could just betray us like this?!” He raised a steel gray eyebrow at me. “Betrayal? Is that how you view it?” he asked. I didn’t respond. “I created you. I gave you everything that you possibly ever needed. Is it so wrong to want something in return?” I weakly raised my head to look at him, still pacing, only now somewhat angrily. “I thought..you loved us..” I said quietly, my voice barely a whisper.

He turned his head to look at me and gave me an almost patronizing smile. “Oh no. I don’t love humanity nor do I loathe you. You see, at the end of the day, you are nothing more than mere livestock.” With that statement he picked up a spare saw off of a nearby table and shoved it into my shaking hands. “Now, work.” He turned on his heel and started lumbering towards the exit. Halfway through, he paused and turned back to look at me. “And do me a favor, and do smile.” I gulped and opened my mouth to protest, but found that I had no free will of my own anymore. Blinking tears from my eyes, I forced a smile onto my face, and set to work along with the other angels.

Credit: Kuroha

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

30 thoughts on “The Heaven Project”

  1. Maria Elmtzidou

    Well…it was good?
    I mean, sure, it does have that creepy vibe it needs, it does have that surprise effect and realism, but, to be honest, I was expecting something creepier, something more…twisted, like, I don’t know…some sort of horrible expirements that were held on people, made by some crazy freak who wanted to create “heaven” and his idea of haven was twisted and so he was trying some difrent things on people, basically the opposite of heaven and “heaven” was a cover up name, like Jeff the killer kind of stuff, like that persons idea of “heaven” is like Jeffs idea of “beautiful”. I AM a bit disappointed. Because the title looks SO promising but then you are disappointed…
    Oh, and I am NOT saying that this is a bad story, the story is cool and got all those amazing factors that I mentioned before, it’s just that I am a bit disappointed.

  2. Ah. I might not have the best memory, but I got the feeling that the short angel was crazy and shunned by other angels (or at least by the tall one). I wonder if the tall one was told to keep an eye out for the short one. My theory is that the”there is no Hell” thing was a lie designed to rob everyone from hope of an escape. Notice that only the tall one insists so but both convince the narrator of the fact that this is Heaven. Also, the short one has failed somehow to make a human into an angel before. Begs the question how? Was he just inexperienced or did he have a hidden agenda (would explain why the tall one was so aghast when the shortie did the job correctly). So, what I think is that the short one tries to rebel by failing as much as he can without raising suspicions. Because he somehow knows that there is better? He must feel sorry for those that he failed that’s for sure. Whether or not he meant to fail the last procedure or no. After all… The shortie seems a bit… Unstable. Could be because it’s the only way his mind can deal with such a morbid situation. Or then I’m just over thinking it as usual

  3. I really love the story, so much that I would dare to say that this is my favorite creepypasta! To be honest, I am an atheist, but that makes the story better because I don’t have a set belief on heaven or what it’s like.

  4. Please write a second one this was the best creepypasta I’ve ever listened to. And honestly, not being a believer in God or heaven myself, I could really get behind this kind of heaven. I beg you, please please write a sequel!!! ??

  5. I like the story,especially with some of the physical descriptions, but I do have tons of questions.
    Who is God feeding? Himself?
    Is sanitation not an issue in the human factory?
    Is the blood soul blood? If so does it have the same consistency,smell,coloring as regular blood?
    Why is the girl the only one who seems disfigured from her death? Is Jason disfigured in some ways but we simply cannot tell?
    Lastly,and most important, why pick some humans out to be the slaughters and why sew wings on their backs. If humans were going to be controlled, are the wings really necessary for thr control? Wings makes it seem like God is a sadist but then he knocks you out for the procedure…or at least has tools available to help lessen the pain.

  6. That was amazing. I loved absolutely everything about this story. From the writing style, to the premise.
    And that premise is terrifyingly creepy. Great job!

  7. What a let down. All that build up, and then everything is (partially) explained away in a few short lines. Who are they food for? God? Dude has a serious appetite. Why are some humans turned to angels while others become slaughtered food? And the faithful that become one with god; how does that work? Do they just turn into pure energy, or are those actually the slaughtered ones?–I guess if god eats you, you’re technically one with him.

    I liked you writing style well enough and some of your descriptions were downright beautiful, but the ending felt rushed at best and unfinished at worst. Keep writing. You’ve definitely got some skills. Obviously, many stories don’t reveal everything in the end–which is not necessarily a bad thing–but this one was clearly aiming to. Fleshing out the ending explanation a bit more would have done a lot for you story.

  8. joe HUSSEIN smith

    Who is Kuroha? I don’t believe this is the work of said person. I have seen rough drafts of this (by someone else) months before this posting.

  9. Ben Odo Morganti

    Interesting premise, but kinda lame execution. It has a lot of logical flaws and unnecessary information, which is ironic because it didn’t do a very good job of explain itself. Who are humans being slaughtered and fed to? Just God? If so, and God is the supreme creator, why does he need to eat? Why doesn’t he just create food out of nothing instead of going through the effort and spend extraneous energy and time growing a race of creatures, wait for them to die and then eat them? What did god eat before the existence of humans?

    If not, and humans are food for some other race of beings, then who are they? Where are they? Do the angels eat humans? If so then why even make angels out of humans in the first place? If there were no angels to feed then humans wouldn’t even need to exist. Creating humans with the sole purpose of being food for angels, which are just humans modified with the sole function of harvesting humans to feed themselves is just a useless cycle that exists just to keep itself busy with existing.

    Also, why were all the angels devoid of all emotion other than happiness? This wasn’t explained. Were they reprogrammed? Indoctrinated? Drugged? If so then why wasn’t the protagonist any of these things after becoming an angel?

    Also the whole part regarding the events that led to the protagonists death ended up serving no narrative purpose and had no payoff. It didn’t need to be there at all.

  10. The concept is total wow, but I feel like the writing made is cartoony almost, ruined the true menace that an idea like this could induce – I mean – he’s there for ETERNITY. Shit. The descriptors that people mention as being great felt staid and old and over-worked, while the rest of the writing is seriously lacking in style – loved it and hated it at the same time!

  11. Also I strangely find this very accurate to what the actual context of Abrahamic faiths is all about especially the fact we’re nothing more than livestock property of Yahweh and of course “love” could also mean the same as “loving” our homestead animals like pigs, cows, etc before we slaughter them.

    I guess this is the part people often overlook that this is what Christianity and other Abrahamic faiths is all about especially hence our class based hierarchical capitalist/patriarchal/kyriachial society that mirrors it since after all, the majority of the western world worships this…monster.

  12. Very, very creative story. However, it was poorly executed imo. It was a low standard of writing, lacking the dramatic techniques and pacing etc that make a story tolerable. I can’t deny the creativity of the plot though, so I’m really 50/50 on this one

    5/10

  13. So surprised that no one has commented about this yet…

    When writing dialogue, it should be separated into different paragraphs every time a different person talks. Also, in sentences like ‘“Time is irrelevant.” the taller one said.’, the quotation should end with a comma, not a period.

    Everyone else in the comments seems to really like the story so maybe I would have felt differently about it if these errors didn’t bother me so much. Looking at the plot more objectively, I did like the whole idea of it, just not a huge fan of the execution. I thought his back story was a little unnecessary. We already knew he died in a car crash, the details about his girlfriend were just extra.

    The other part that bothered me the most was when God shows up. It says he came in from the opposite side of the room. If this slaughter house was where every dead human goes, I would assume it would have to be massive. But then him and God just start having a conversation as if they’re less than 10ft apart. I was imagining that God was at least 100ft away in which case they would have to be yelling to hear each other.

    Okay, maybe I’m a little nitpicky! But there’s my two cents, anyway. Hopefully it is helpful!

    1. Yeah I agree with you on basically everything here, although I personally enjoyed the bit of back story.

      The dialogue seriously needs to be separated though. The plot overall was really good, but imo, it was poorly executed.

      Speaking of the slaught house, he also mentions how there was a smell of decay from God. How on Earth (or Heaven lol) could he smell God from the opposite end of a room that’s full of dead bodies? I don’t get that at all..

  14. I understand what you are saying. I just felt the need to say what I said just in case there was someone reading this and might have actually believed that God really thought of us as useless pigs. And then decided to turn away from becoming a Christian. Or at least thinking about becoming one. Idk. I just felt like I needed to say something so I did. And as you can see in the comments, there is someone talking about how they hope heaven isn’t really like that. Giving me more reason to say something.

    1. Haha I can’t even imagine anyone having their faith shaken and then telling other people later on in life that it was some creepypasta they’d read that did them in. I’m a staunch atheist myself but even I would laugh at the guy for being so weak-minded as to shun his beliefs due to a horror story online.

  15. Um…I’m trying to stay as a Roman Catholic…(facepalm) I don’t know anymore…I’m creeped out.

    I hope the Revelation from the Bible is the real thing or else I’ll ditch myself to purgatory.

  16. I understand this is fake and is written intently to be creepy, but I would just like to say that as a Christian, I know heaven is not like this. It is filled with love and joy. I just don’t want people to read this and possibly stray away from maybe thinking about becoming a Christian because they read this story. It actually resembles more of what hell would be like. I apologize if I’m being all religious on this site, but I just want possible potential believers to not think of heaven this way, that’s all. And I’m certainly not trying to start a religious war in the comments. Other than that I really liked the story and it was written well. A couple spelling errors but that’s OK. I’m sure I’ve done the same in this comment.

    1. Actually, the “real” heaven is almost as terrifying and bleak. Those in heaven find entertainment by watching with delight as people in hell are tortured. And if they are not doing that, they are endlessly singing praises to “god “. Sounds pretty awful to me.

      It always amuses me how little christians know about their own religion. Oh well.

      I doubt thid story will influence anyone but if it does, maybe this will make more people question religious beliefs. After all, if “god ” is loving, why does he permit such horrors in the world?

      1. It’s simple. Let me quote a meme answering your question.

        A person meets Jesus. Asks him, why there are wars, genocides etc. happening in the world.
        Jesus anwers: “That’s funny, because I wanted to ask you the same question.”.

        Complete lack of evil would mean the most brutal totalitarian regime you can imagine. You simply wouldn’t be able to stray from the good path even in the slightest – for it would be evil, and it doesn’t exist in this scenario. Whole world full of perfect people, all of them screaming internally.

        We were granted this world, and it is our job to make it a good place to live. Our job, in which we fail miserably over and over again. Religion only shows us how the world should look and how we can achieve it, the rest is up to us.

  17. I didn’t see that coming! A pretty good idea and I love your descriptions, especially “hair is the shade of an autumn afternoon and her eyes are like sunlight shining through a glass of whiskey”, but that is just one example. Keep writing!

  18. Wow, what a horrifying afterlife to look forward to! It is a really creative twist to something that everyone has a picture of it as a happy place with beautiful angels and golden gates and clouds. The surgery was really dreadful. The way he felt the scalpel tearing through his flesh and skin were described in such detail I almost felt them myself. I tried to imagine how horrified he was when he learned that the shorter angel would be the surgeon and that last time he messed up. I’m really curious as to what happened to the messed up angel. But the most gruesome part was obviously the slaughterhouse, with human blood, organs and limbs being torn apart by smiling angels. Those big smiles just made everything so much creepier. The appearance of God was really different from what he is usually pictured. I liked how he was an angel like them, but old and frail, without the apron and with blood staining his beard. The way he revealed reality was shocking. I liked how he asked question after question to leave Jason figuring everything out on his own. So in the end, good people really became one with God and it turned out that altough people who weren’t good and became angels with a horrible job, they were in a better situation than the good people that were torn apart and eaten by God. The last sentence was particularly creepy. It was so horrifying that in the end he had to produce a smile like them and start tearing humans apart. The fact that we had bonded so well with the protagonist, learning about his story and living every thought made it more horrifying. The writing style was wonderful! Every emotion and thought was brought out so well and the descriptions, particularly those of gruesome scenes were so vivid that they implanted the scene in my head. Great job! I loved everything about this pasta! I give it a 10/10. Keep up the great work and I hope to read more of your interesting work soon in the future!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top