Advertisement
Please wait...

Snap



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

Every month a beautiful woman would drop her film off at the camera store to get it developed. He didn’t know her name, but she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and was also a wonderful photographer. It made his day when he got to develop her photos. The pictures were of her, sometimes at the beach in a bikini, sometimes at a picnic lunch; always smiling. A close-up photo of her face revealed her beautiful clear blue eyes that he would dream about at work when it was a quiet day. One time a naked photo even slipped through – a self-portrait she had taken in the bathroom. This was before digital cameras and there was no way to delete photos off the roll, but of course as he suspected, this one was put in just for him to see. He kept it.

One month a man started appearing in all her pictures. This man was smiling too, and hugging her in many of the photos, sometimes at the beach, sometimes at a picnic. He didn’t like that, so he got rid of all the photos with this other man in them. After this, she didn’t get her photos developed there anymore.

This passed however, and soon enough photos of her started to come through the shop again. The man she was with didn’t appear in the photos any more. And she doesn’t smile much any more, in fact she appears to be crying in most of the photos. Most the pictures are taken from outside a glass window and the only close-up now of her beautiful eyes, is when they’re closed and she’s fast asleep.

Advertisements
Advertisements

Credit To – Jack

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

49 thoughts on “Snap”

  1. -_Sarah_Smiles_-

    Hm. Criminal Minds vibe, anyone? No? Just me? So many questions marks in this sentence, eh? Too bad for you, isn’t it? QUESTION MARK IS LOVE, QUESTION MARK IS… Well, a question mark, actually. Nevermind. Goodbye, carry on, you just wasted thirty seconds of your life! Hehe!

  2. I find it funny when someone doesn’t understand something, it must be dumb or bad. I’m guessing most of the people who say that are the same ones who sat with people during lunch in high school, and when someone told a joke that was hilarious, they didn’t get it, but laughed anyway so they weren’t made fun of. There’s a difference between a bad story and a story that doesn’t make sense. If you didn’t “get it” maybe you need to work on your comprehension skills, rather than blaming the author for your shortcomings.

  3. Okay, so I actually liked this one, but it’s not creepy or scary or anything for that matter… so… it kinda sucks actually…

  4. I didn’t actually understand the twist (the whole him being a stalker and killing the guy) until I read the comments, and even that theory doesn’t seem very believable to me – the whole thing has a lot more potential but it feels a little rushed. It has a good concept though, just needs expanding and explaining a little.

  5. This was well written but for me it just bared a little too much resemblance to that Robin Williams thriller, for the love of me can’t remember it’s name though.

  6. I really like micropastas and thought this one was pretty good.I think it would be pretty creepy to get stalked and your boyfriend killed, just saying.

  7. I think the boyfriend was the stalker. The writer is talking like someone else is developing pictures of her at the place.

  8. Was I the only one that completely missed the whole ‘stalker’ concept? At first I thought the man left her as a single mom and the kid was taking photos of her for fun.

  9. As I was reading this, a rather perfect song played on my iPod…

    “I can see you, but you can’t see me
    I could touch you, and you wouldn’t even feel me
    Wait a second and you’ll settle down
    I’m just waiting ’til you really let your guard down
    You’re relaxed, you’re sublime, you’re amazing
    You don’t even know the danger you’re facing
    If I’m quiet, I’ll slide up behind you
    And if you hear me, I’ll enjoy trying to find you”

    Slipknot – The Virus of Life

  10. Loved the creepy/chillish end. And how he kills the man and stalks the girl, but some part felt boring an dull. Also could have been longer with more detail. -Carnage…

  11. AllieInWonderland

    Didn’t enjoy….. Wasn’t well structured, and the concept was mediocre at best. Could’ve been done much better. Doesn’t seem to have had much effort put into it.

  12. I don’t get the hate for this pasta. It wasn’t too long but it did, without a doubt, add to the creepy factor. The explaining could have been a bit better but the twist ending, although not too unexpected, was nice. It was exactly like if you asked a crazy stalker their side of a situation.

  13. I’m so tired of people complaining that, “it’s too short” without even noticing that little label, “micropasta.”

  14. Not truly seeing the scare-factor here, sorry, the story had a good concept, however, not very scary.

    -Herobrine

    Always watching…

  15. Apart from some grammatical and syntax problems, I thought it was quite good. I thought the ending was really effective. I thought it was genuinely creepy, and the short length didn’t bother me like it normally does.

  16. Didn’t really understand what happened, needs more to it, I actually liked the idea of it, however it feels like this was done hastily.

    5.5/10

    1. honestly, i mean i love the story and it could’ve gone longer but i think some of the creepiness is in the lack of information. filling in the gaps, but some gaps make it like…umm wait did you skip something??

  17. HORRiBLE PASTA NOT EVEN Scary the only reason you got 5.0/10.0 from me was because it gave you a 5.0 when I clicked a 1.0

      1. O.O I think I didn’t understand it with a better ending… was the person that stopped appearing in the photos not the person who got the naked picture? Hence why she was crying, because he broke up with her? o.O

  18. He could’ve just asked her out for coffee. But I’m sure killing her boyfriend and becoming her stalker is just as effective.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top