MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19290 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11083 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7474 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (425 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8743 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2200 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.12 Rating (2052 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.12 Rating (1745 votes)
- Ubloo, Part One ★ 9.12 Rating (1165 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.12 Rating (1051 votes)
(9/3/06 10:29 pm)
Reply Internet Explorer 3 When using Internet Explorer 3 for Windows (google around for a version that works on Windows XP), enter this in the address bar (do not copy-paste, you must input it with the keyboard):
Wait ~ 40 seconds. You will feel strange. Don’t fight the feeling, or you will be jerked out of it, and you have only one chance to do this.
A weblog will appear. It will contain events that will happen for the seven next years of your life.
Add /admin/ to the address bar. Try to guess the password your future self would have chosen. There is always a way – discovering it is never out of your reach even if it’s a meaningless string of letters.
Once you have access to the admin, you can delete any post you want, and that event will never happen to you.
However, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES you are to edit a post. JUST DON’T.
You have only one hour to do it: after that the connection will be lost.