MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.15 Rating (19312 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7478 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (427 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.13 Rating (11087 votes)
- Revelations (Sequel to The Fort and Survival) ★ 9.13 Rating (15 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.12 Rating (8752 votes)
- The Art Of Jacob Emory ★ 9.11 Rating (2072 votes)
- Ickbarr Bigelsteine ★ 9.11 Rating (2170 votes)
- Lightning ★ 9.11 Rating (2218 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.11 Rating (2053 votes)
I know, little one. I know. You long to hunt, to kill. You hunger for hot blood and torn flesh. I know how long it’s been. But hush just a little longer, my child.
Yes, baby, I can see that he doesn’t know we’re here. But you still need to be quiet for a bit. It’s all about self-control, sweetling. You have to be able to control yourself. You’ve got to learn some restraint.
I know how delicious he smells, dear. I know.
Shhhh, flower, he hears you. Look. See how he turns from his screen? I know he’s not looking at us, baby. But he’s sensing you all the same. Humans can do that, if you don’t move with care. Mostly they’ll ignore the sensation, or dismiss it as paranoia, but you have to be still.
There, look. He’s settled again. So much easier this way.
No, little one, it wouldn’t be more fun to hunt him down. Remember the last time I let you do that? The girl almost got away. I was cleaning up for hours after that one. No, it’s much better to wait for the dark, wait for their guard to drop, and then …
Don’t fret, sweet pea. Your brothers and sisters were just like you, at the start. You’ll get better. More controlled. You just need more practice. That’s why Mother’s here, to help you learn.
See how his eyelids droop? Not long now.
There we go. He’s shut the box down.
Lights off. Always wait for lights off, baby. It’s much more fun in the dark.
Just listen to him breathe …
Oh, little one, I won’t make you wait anymore. Go on. Have your fun.
We’ll try again with the next one.
Credit To – Graille