MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19290 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11083 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7474 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (425 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8743 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2200 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.12 Rating (2052 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.12 Rating (1745 votes)
- Ubloo, Part One ★ 9.12 Rating (1165 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.12 Rating (1051 votes)
They say that the olfactory senses (the sense of smell) is the sense closest linked to memory. Go on eBay, or to a high-end antiques dealer. Find an item made a good amount of time before you were born that was hermetically sealed, vacuum packed or tightly packaged in some way. Make sure you are in surroundings of completely neutral smell with little or no wind. Open the package. The smell should hearken back to your collective subconscious or memory of a past life.
If you are successful in choosing the right item, with the right smell, you will have at least a memory flash, or likely a memory flood of years before you were born.