MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.6 Rating (20 votes)
- Bunk Bed ★ 9.24 Rating (21 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.21 Rating (43 votes)
- Headspace ★ 9.2 Rating (10 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.17 Rating (18 votes)
- I Am Halloween ★ 9.17 Rating (12 votes)
- Ben: A True Story ★ 9.15 Rating (41 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.15 Rating (20 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.15 Rating (13 votes)
- The Musician ★ 9.15 Rating (20 votes)
- The Quiet Sky ★ 9.15 Rating (39 votes)
If traveling through the tip of the thumb of Michigan on a night with a full moon, stop at McGraw County Park. The gate will be closed but you can park in front of it. Bring a set of black clothes and change in the change rooms.
When you come out, there will be an old man with olive colored skin and curly dark brown hair and a mustache selling hot dogs in a cart. If you order one, the man will thank you for your patronage and apologize for your loss saying “I’m sure the wake will be nice.” One of your relatives – not necessarily someone close but still someone you know – will have been murdered that night.
Be sure to change back into your other set of clothes, because if you drive away while still dressed in the black clothes you’ll be pulled over by state police and arrested for the murder of your family member and the clothes will be covered in their blood.