MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19248 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7451 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (393 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.15 Rating (137 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8716 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11060 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.14 Rating (2183 votes)
- “Sasaeng” ★ 9.14 Rating (51 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.13 Rating (2044 votes)
- The Art Of Jacob Emory ★ 9.12 Rating (2065 votes)
Exorcisms are often the theme of horror movies. Most people shrug them off and think that they are fake.
But they are also not the way Hollywood portrays them to be. Instead, when a mere mortal tries to perform an exorcism, the demon leaves its original host, and enter the priest’s body. More than likely though, since they’re priests, the demon has no control over them, and soon leaves. However, there are certain instances when the priest lets the demon take control over him. The demon is wiser this time around though, and does not completely take over the body, which would cause another exorcism. This time, he gently influences the thoughts of the “priests” to do horrific things. Since priests have knowledge and experience in the “Spiritual Realm,” the demon can curse people, damn people, the works. The people around the priest have no knowledge of his demonic possession, and neither does he. After meditating on demonic practices, the priest and demon become one, allowing the demon to enter the world as a physical being. Once in this dimension, the demon has almost unlimited power.
Over 150 people have been found dead after fighting with priests on Sunday morning the following day in the past decade. Take these words of advice; don’t fight priests, and if you do, carry a Bible on you at all times for at least twelve days.