In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling “realistic” baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the “rocking motion” advertised to calm it down wouldn’t work, and you couldn’t get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn’t understand why the police were there, she just “got rid of the stupid doll” as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Baby Doll,
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Based on a True Story Bedtime Series By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Crappypasta Success Stories Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Happy April Fool’s Day from Creepypasta!
Since many of you seem to be confused: in my time
- New Submission Schedule as of 3/27/2013
Here’s the current situation: due to certain
- Short Break: Derpbutt Needs Repairs – Updated 2/4
UPDATE 2/4: I’m working on reading submissions
- Admin Update 1/5: Important New Rules
FROM NOW ON, IF YOU IGNORE THE FAQ AND ASK ME FOR ANY
- Derpbutt Annoyance Level 10/10: Admin Update Jan 4, 2013
As many of you are aware, I use a blogging platform
- Tom on Creepypasta Prompts
- Tom on Creepypasta Prompts
- Awesomizer123 on Sarah O’Bannon
- Sepia on Modern Monster
- The One In The Corner on Survival Guide
- derpbutt on About The Site
- BooBoo on An Eye
- Sepia on An Eye
- jane the killer on Squidward’s Suicide
- Taylor on The Message
- THEN WHO WAS.......nevermind... on An Eye
- Darman on An Eye
- tytiger10 on An Eye
- The Bomb.com on An Egg
- derpina on May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
- Mr.Dr.Awesome on Keep The Mask On
- Mr on Jeff the Killer
- Happy Taco Penguin on Poisoned Oak — Romans vs. Monsters
- Lola on Mirror Mirror
- Lola on The Town Of Blanche
- Alone http://t.co/8hSqXvjPGX #CREEPYPASTA # 3 hours ago
- Salvation http://t.co/qiSh00qBJp #CREEPYPASTA # 9 hours ago
- New post at http://t.co/pxitfcJ1Ys! An Eye - http://t.co/xER2yepXdl #CREEPYPASTA # 11 hours ago
- Storm-weathered and Fear-worn http://t.co/PshIGPac8d #CREEPYPASTA # 15 hours ago
- Nice To Meet You http://t.co/Qz872qkC90 #CREEPYPASTA # 21 hours ago
- May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
I’ve had some people ask that I set up a page
- April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!
This month’s discussion post is a two-parter.
- March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
This month’s discussion post was suggested
- February 2013 Discussion Post: Do You Believe in Ghosts?
This month’s question is a simple one, and
- January Discussion Post: Why Do You Read And/Or Write Scary Stories?
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor,