In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling “realistic” baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the “rocking motion” advertised to calm it down wouldn’t work, and you couldn’t get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn’t understand why the police were there, she just “got rid of the stupid doll” as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A CLOSED SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Thank you for your patience while I process the current submission queue. Keep an eye on the Announcements category - when the next open period's dates are decided, I will post about it there.
Please do NOT spam me with emails asking me for the next open period dates before it's announced. I will not reply to such messages.
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Browse Random Pastas
- Two Community Promos & Introducing a Beta Reader Contact Page
As those of you who visit the site regularly already
- July/August Submission Period – OPEN!
The submission form is once again open and ready for
- Admin Update 6/22/2014 & Games Done Quick Stream
Just a few things! First things first, apparently the
- Narrators uNIGHTed Charity Drive & Streaming Project
I’ve been asked to help spread the word about
- Statement on the Wisconsin Stabbing
I’ve recently been alerted to the horrific
- August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
This month’s topic was suggested by Mockingbird
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
Previously, we’ve talked about the best creepy
- June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
This month’s topic was suggested by Ahriannah.
- May 2014 Discussion Post: Do You Wish Any Creepypastas Were Real?
This month’s topic was suggested by Hawlucha
- April 2014 Discussion Post: Urban Legends
If you’ve never heard the term “urban
- van on Skip This Creepypasta
- derpbutt on The Wanderer of Blazes
- Trey on Skip This Creepypasta
- Chiyami on What I Forgot
- miranda on Skip This Creepypasta
- Chiyami on My Face
- carissa on Seventeen
- DeadWalkingForth on When Gods Blink
- Sam on I Should’ve Listened
- Chiyami on Skip This Creepypasta
- Number14 on Nightmare Walking
- Ariel The Conqueror on Faith’s Game
- Bennings on Snow
- Anonymous on Eyeless Jack
- Isaac on Eyeless Jack
- Isaac on The Man
- Honest Abe on Dave the Ouija Board
- Believer on My Face
- Mona on Lucky
- Believer on Dave the Ouija Board