There is an abandoned mental hospital at the top of a hill in Worcester, Massachusetts. Once every 5 years an old rusty box spring appears within the courtyard of the hospital. If you can sneak inside and sleep through the night on the bed, in the morning a man with a shirt that reads “Observe and absolve” will take out his wallet and give you a picture. This picture will show you how you will die. If the picture is of the man standing before you, running won’t help.
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Observe & Absolve,
Search The Sites
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Admin Update 3/6: Crappypasta Changes
First off, submissions will re-open on March 20th and
- Admin Update 12/15/2013: Submissions Opened & September/October 2013 Submissions Processed!
It’s December 15th, and that means that
- Admin Update 9/20: Submissions Open & New Tags
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I
- Two Community Announcements: Micropasta eBook & Peer-Review Website
Two quick announcements – some community members
- Admin Update 7/24/2013
First off: this post is ONLY related to those of you
- March 2014 Discussion Post: Favorite Fictional Character
One frequent discussion in the comments both here and
- February 2014 Discussion Post: Book Recommendations
We’ve compiled our favorite scary movies, the
- January 2014 Discussion Post: Mythological Entities
Last month, we talked about how to create good
- December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
This month’s discussion post was suggested by
- November 2013 Discussion Post: The Creepypasta/Music Connection
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He
- derpbutt on Timeout
- madinverse on Restless Hands
- Allan Leary on Forest of Suicides
- Samantha on The Road
- Creepy Stuf Makes me High on The Van Ness Asylum
- tian on The Pastel Man
- Satans smile on A Lack of Empathy
- CrabJunction on Timeout
- Tedward67 on Tales of the City, Part One: Neighborhood Watch
- Shinrahinra on Stairs
- RAH I will eat u on The Vacation
- Anonymous on Slender Twilight: The “Naughty” Version
- Pandora on The Time Machine
- Dream Weaver on Timeout
- Coochi on The Baba-Yaga
- sway on Hotel California
- Quackasaurus Rex on Margarine
- Ashley on Are You Still There?
- Stefan Rasmussen on March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
- mike on Are You Still There?