Advertisement
Please wait...

Another Mirror Story



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints.

Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain.

Advertisements

Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass.

Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

111 thoughts on “Another Mirror Story”

  1. …and?

    …so?

    I’m sorry, I’m just really confused. So what? Did the fingerprints do anything? I mean… what’s so scary?

    Also, you have to stop listening to the ADD bastards who think “short and sweet” is better. When I eat, I want to get full. Appetizers don’t cut it for me. Write for the intelligent people who have attention spans and don’t need everything spoon fed to them. It’s really not fulfilling to get compliments from idiots who think three paragraphs is tl;dr.

    1. I don’t think this would be better if it was longer. I don’t want to know what “I” did after seeing the fingerprints; just want to leave it up to my imagination.

  2. Girl In The Mirror

    What I got from this story: You have OCD. And theres a creep that plays with himself to watching you brush your teeth. Intersting…

  3. The original version was bland, Mynx’s version was better, and Meeee’s version ruined it. PHONE, I suggest that you take this down and post Mynx’s one, it is much better. I apologise if I sound too bossy, it is not my intention at all.

    Fear the Darkness

    -Nex

  4. For the people saying “No, the reflection would wipe them away!”…
    If the reflection did everything that you did, then how did the prints get there in the first place. Im gonna do a quick edit to Mynx’s post. All credit goes to him, other than my edit (Obviously)
    —————————————————————————–

    It’s a late night, and before retiring to sleep, you enter the bathroom and pick up your toothbrush. Brushing your teeth, you look up at your large wall mirror. Arching an eyebrow in confusion, you notice a set of fingerprints.

    Thinking nothing of it, you take a towel, slightly dampen it with some water, and wipe at them. They are still there.

    Taking the towel in both hands, toothbrush hanging in mouth, you wipe and wipe, but they still remain. Giving up, you look closer at them.

    They’re on the other side of the mirror. Looking up you notice that your reflection is holding neither a toothbrush nor a towel. It stands there, its unearthly gaze fixed on you.

  5. Ooh… Because of this…

    I always feel like somebody’s WATCHING ME!!
    And I can’t get no privacy.

  6. to elaborate; my point is that one way or the other the fingerprints are going to get wiped off, whether by myself or my reflection, regardless of what side they actually exist on

  7. if i wiped the fingerprints on my side of the mirror, my reflection would wipe them from his side of the mirror. this doesnt work.

  8. i agree with uber evil (dont get the name) thats a perv on the other side of the window. i guess dorks(geeks,nerds.jits,evil genius,etc) figured out another way to be pedophiles lol

  9. shit I forgot to wear gloves sorry peoples I’ll clean it up in the morning Bye~

    ps singing with your hairbrush is really annoying please stop,
    Thanks

  10. This happened to me once
    Except I just used a normal washcloth and didn’t wet it
    I was like, 8 at the time so I shat bricks thinking the washcloth would’ve done it if it were on this side of the mirror.

  11. Alot of people complain about this pasta. “Too short” “Needs to be rewritten” etc. So, to shut you guys up, I re-wrote it for fun, and practice.

    ——————————————–
    Another (re-written) Mirror Story

    It’s a late night, and before retiring to sleep, you enter the bathroom and pick up your toothbrush. Brushing your teeth, you look up at your large wall mirror. Arching an eyebrow in confusion, you notice a set of fingerprints.

    Thinking nothing of it, you take a towel, slightly dampen it with some water, and wipe at them. They are still there.

    Taking the towel in both hands, toothbrush hanging in mouth, you wipe and wipe, but they still remain. Giving up, you look closer at them.

    They’re on the other side of the mirror.

    1. Nicely done, but I think it was fine the way it was. I’m one of those who puts himself in the story, so almost everything on this site creeps me out :). If this happened to me, I’d shat brix.

  12. Not a good story. It doesn’t go anywhere! It’s all build-up and no climax. It’s like sex, if you’re a woman. Or dance music.

  13. lol at people saying this is stolen from the movie Mirrors. I read it long before Mirrors came out, sorry everyone. Not that I think it’s especially good, it’s just not stolen.

  14. Interesting concept, and it was nice and short.

    And to the WHO WAS people: We get it, we don’t know who was on the other side of the mirror. That’s the point! Saying it over and over again doesn’t make it funnier.

  15. Read it before, another version probably. It’s a clever idea.

    It doesn’t work, though – when you’re cleaning the mirror on this side, your mirror image will be cleaning the other side with the reflection of your towel. And the prints would disappear all the same, regardless of which side they’re on.

    Sorry.

  16. There wasn’t so much a scary “oh shi-” factor as much as there was a voyerism “oh shi-” factor. Maybe Peeping Tom should stop touching the one-way mirror when he watches you shower…

  17. It would have been better if it had been an inaccessible window, like on the second or 3rd floor, instead of a mirror.

  18. Hunterotica, Lulz ensue
    ~~~
    I actually liked this one. Nice and short, but still a little freaky.

    You lot shouldn’t be so quick to jump on the author about it.

    If that happened to you, wouldn’t that be a little…you know…creepy?

    Lilhorn rests her case.

  19. If I was rubbing at the fingerprints, wouldn’t my reflection be rubbing at them as well?

    Then they should have been wiped away by my reflection.

    The name of this one is the best part…

  20. This could’ve been better. Like, if it had tried not sucking. This story was in no way unique enough or creepy enough to be so short and nondescript.

  21. i actually enjoyed it, if it was written much better, ie: more fluidly, it would have been alot better, It felt to jagged, and didnt read smoothly, otherwise, i think that it was really good

  22. THANK GOD.

    Finally, a traditional short pasta! The long ones have been getting tiring.

    Short, simple, sweet. And still creepy.

    God, this site is the reason why I’m always creeped out by mirrors these days… >_>

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top