Advertisement

Advertising

ADVERTISING WITH CREEPYPASTA.COM

Whether you’re looking for banner advertisement or custom marketing packages, we at CreepyPasta strive to provide premium services to all of our clients, allowing them access to our engaged and thriving community, as well as horror fans across the globe. An established site since 2008, we work with select products and brands – whether it be a new movie, TV show, computer game, or comic, we can help you reach your desired target audience and gain traction and exposure marketing your product to our unique fanbase.

ezoic transfer 11/4

With millions of page views per month, active e-mail lists, social media accounts, and push notifications, we can provide a high-quality bespoke service which will bring guaranteed results.

To contact us please send an email to: [email protected]

Testimonials

Operam / Blumhouse / Universal Pictures – ‘Unfriended : Dark Web’ campaign

“We recently worked with CreepyPasta on a custom integration promoting one of our client’s new films and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly! CreepyPasta was a fantastic partner, incredibly responsive, and open to doing a never before executed writing competition. The client was extremely pleased with the number of submissions we had and we’re likely to work with CreepyPasta on future horror titles.”

Glocal

“Our recent promotion with CreepyPasta was a huge success. We were very happy to be able to target our Japanese horror channel to CreepyPasta’s readers. We especially appreciate their quick response to any questions that arose during the promotion. For upcoming horror films and shows, we’d love to work with CreepyPasta again.”

Please wait...
Scroll to Top