If you would like us to replace your story with edits or take down your story, we will comply ONLY if you submit your request using the same email address that you used when you originally submitted the story. If we cannot confirm that the person requesting the edits is the same person who originally authored/submitted the piece, we will not go through with the edits or takedowns. There have been too many instances of trolls trying to get other people’s stories taken down that we have to require this step, so apologies for the extra hoops, but it’s necessary.
- The preferred way is for you to reply to your acceptance email with the edited version; simply resubmitting will create an entirely new entry in the queue and may not be seen for anywhere from several days to months, depending on the amount of submissions we are receiving.
- Unless your story is VERY short, it’s safest to simply upload your ENTIRE edited pasta to a text hosting website like Pastebin and then send me the link. I’ve had too many experiences with people’s email services “helpfully” truncating long edits, which is completely invisible to me and results in my uploading a fractured version of the pasta to the site. Since there’s absolutely no way for me to know what is intended on your part, I can’t possibly catch this kind of thing on my own, and thus it’s usually only caught when people start replying to the pasta in question with confused comments about why the story makes less sense after an edit. We can completely avoid that risk with the Pastebin tactic; SO PLEASE USE PASTEBIN WHEN SUBMITTING EDITS!
- This should be obvious, but this only applies to people who have had their posts accepted to the main website. If your story was rejected or posted on Crappypasta, you’ll need to wait until an open submission period and resubmit your pasta normally.
- The Haunter of the Ring ★ 9.38 Rating (8 votes)
- Henry ★ 7.27 Rating (26 votes)
- The Man Who Returned ★ 8.65 Rating (60 votes)
- Locked ★ 0.72 Rating (82 votes)
- Knocking ★ 8.91 Rating (169 votes)
- Ooze ★ 7.52 Rating (29 votes)
- Why I Hate Lightning McQueen ★ 8.39 Rating (113 votes)
- The Sinister Painting ★ 8.32 Rating (41 votes)
- The 12 Rules ★ 9.14 Rating (147 votes)
- Pickman’s Model ★ 8.02 Rating (45 votes)