MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.42 Rating (26 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.35 Rating (20 votes)
- Red Lights ★ 9.33 Rating (21 votes)
- The Man Who Couldn’t See (My Guardian) ★ 9.33 Rating (18 votes)
- Interference ★ 9.31 Rating (16 votes)
- The Class ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.29 Rating (48 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.27 Rating (30 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.27 Rating (15 votes)
Rumor has it that every Halloween during the hours of 2am and 5am, there exists a void. You must stand in front of a mirror in a pitch black room with your gaze fixated on the mirror. If you remain in the room when the moment arrives, you will feel a chill seize your body. Place your right hand on the mirror and whisper “I accept.” If done correctly, in the mirror, there will be a faint image of an infant with no flesh and pitch black eyes. He will stare directly into your soul and you will hear the buzzing of flies and nervous whispering.
You will not be able to make out the image in the mirror, but you will be filled with unspeakable terror. The infant will ask you five questions about events that have occured within your life. His voice will sound like the rubbing of sandpaper and will be devoid of all human emotion. For each question that you answer incorrectly, one of your five senses will be consumed and lost to you forever. For each question that is answered correctly, you will be able to recite the name of someone you know.
That person will be found dead the next morning with their flesh removed and their eyes missing.