MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19218 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.16 Rating (7435 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.16 Rating (387 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8705 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11049 votes)
- Artificial ★ 9.13 Rating (1872 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.13 Rating (1737 votes)
- Bound ★ 9.13 Rating (857 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.13 Rating (1128 votes)
- Slum ★ 9.13 Rating (1189 votes)
You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose.
You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.
You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911. You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.
You then drop the phone in shock.
There are no footprints in the snow.
It’s his reflection.