MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.58 Rating (115 votes)
- The Tunnel ★ 9.4 Rating (10 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Busking ★ 9.18 Rating (11 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.13 Rating (160 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.12 Rating (50 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.11 Rating (18 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.11 Rating (362 votes)
- Two Double A’s ★ 9.1 Rating (30 votes)
Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.
However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.
There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$