MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.55 Rating (62 votes)
- The Man on Easter Island ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Zero ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Breach ★ 9.25 Rating (20 votes)
- Safe ★ 9.22 Rating (45 votes)
- “Don’t ever let them in.” ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- Crying Numbers ★ 9.17 Rating (23 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Five ★ 9.14 Rating (14 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.14 Rating (21 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
- A Slight Misunderstanding ★ 9.14 Rating (28 votes)
UPDATE: With the help of Nitro Themes, this bug has been fixed. Thank you!
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that yes, I am aware of the weird bug that’s preventing direct-clicks to posts from loading properly all the time.
If you haven’t experienced it yet: for some people, attempting to click the post title directly will end up with the post either loading infinitely or redirecting to the main page. So as an example, clicking this link will either take you to the post but not ever load any content, or it will redirect and just dump you right back at the site index:
However, if you use direct links (for example, clicking an individual post link from Google, Twitter, etc), click the comment link at the top of each post, or use the right-click-open-new-window, the pages and posts will load completely fine.
This bug showed up with another back-end glitch early this morning. While the back-end issue has been fixed, we are still attempting to figure out what’s causing the redirect for certain links. Hopefully, it will be fixed within a day, but even if not, please don’t panic! Just know that it is being worked on and there are multiple workarounds so that you can still read and comment on individual pasta pages.
Feedback on the new look is welcome, but be aware that if this issue is traced to the new theme and I can’t figure out how to squash this bug, this look won’t be sticking around.
Thanks for your patience, everyone.