MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.52 Rating (31 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19249 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.16 Rating (139 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7452 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (394 votes)
- “Sasaeng” ★ 9.15 Rating (52 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8717 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11061 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.14 Rating (2183 votes)
- Ickbarr Bigelsteine ★ 9.13 Rating (2163 votes)
We here at creepypasta are proud to announce our first venture into book publishing. We’ve just released a very special paperback edition of Christopher Maxim‘s book, “How To Exit Your Body and Other Stange Tales” (Click HERE to check out his stories on the site). If you’re unfamiliar with the book, it is a collection of seven of his short stories with beautiful artwork by Crowtesque and a foreword by popular YouTube narrator CreepsMcPasta.
This special paperback release (pictured above) includes a brand new cover designed by the talented Steven Rhodes (you may have seen some of his t-shirts in stores, including his famous “Let’s Summon Demons” design, pictured below).
In addition, Steven has added a t-shirt for the book to his online shop as part of his ever-popular “For Beginners” collection (the design can be printed on other merch as well):
Click HERE to check out the book
Click HERE to check out the shirt
Click HERE to follow Christopher Maxim on facebook
If you can’t afford to buy this paperback edition but you still want to read the book, click HERE to get the Kindle edition for $0.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited). No matter which version you get, be sure to leave a review once you’re done reading!
Creepypasta Publishing is a way for us to help horror writers publish their work and spread their stories to a whole new audience. We plan on releasing a brand new book next month from an up and coming author (already in the works). Thank you to the creepypasta fandom for your continued support, and thank you for taking the time to read these tales day in and day out. Stay tuned for our next announcement!