MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19232 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7445 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (392 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8713 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11058 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.13 Rating (1044 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2182 votes)
- The Quiet Sky ★ 9.13 Rating (494 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.13 Rating (16 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.13 Rating (133 votes)
The 51st state of the United States, Arcadia, was admitted to statehood on January 17th, 1977. Exactly 4 years to the day later, Arcadia disappeared along with all its residents, and all memory of its existence was erased from every mind in the world. Its precise former location is unknown, though there is rumored to be a map of the type sold in gas stations and convenience stores held under lock and key in the Library of Congress.
Also of note are claims of the sporadic delivery of mail from Arcadia, with modern postmarks, to several major American newspapers, the contents of which are said to be written in an entirely unknown and undecipherable language. Unfortunately, those letters to a one have been misplaced and are not available for examination.