Estimated reading time — 2 minutes
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I just wanted to mention a few things:
- This submission period will run from September 20, 2013 – October 10, 2013.
- All submissions from the July 2013 submission period have been processed. If you received no response and you checked yes on Crappypasta, feel free to resubmit at this time – with one caveat:
- If you did not receive a reply for your pasta, PLEASE check Crappypasta before resubmitting. It might just be the increased number of submissions skewing my perception, but it feels like a huge amount of you guys entered your email addresses incorrectly this time around. This means that I couldn’t notify a lot of you of your submission status, so I’d appreciate it if you guys all do a quick search for your pasta title on Crappypasta before you resubmit, just in case you were one of the many people whose email addresses gave me errors when I tried to message you.
- Since Crappypasta is still backed up, I’ve done the same thing where I’ve sent emails telling people that they’re in the Crappypasta queue so they at least know their status. The email fully explains this, as did the previous announcement about this topic, so I don’t feel the need to go into detail about it here.
- I’ve added two new tags to the submission form.
- Seasonally Spooky: Please use this if your story is specifically tailored to a holiday like Halloween, Christmas, etc. This will make it easier for me to try and time these seasonal submissions with the relevant holidays.
- Audiopasta: If your pasta is in an audio format rather than written or video, please use this tag.
Now send me some delicious pastas, everyone!
PS: The Halloween raffle will be up soon – probably around the 25th. Just in case anyone was wondering!