It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Wake Up?,
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN AN OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Please ensure that you've read the FAQ, submission page, and any recent announcements before sending in your pasta.
Submissions will close again on August 20, 2014.
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack CandleWalker Chalk Series Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Mark of Canus Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- July/August Submission Period – OPEN!
The submission form is once again open and ready for
- Admin Update 6/22/2014 & Games Done Quick Stream
Just a few things! First things first, apparently the
- Narrators uNIGHTed Charity Drive & Streaming Project
I’ve been asked to help spread the word about
- Statement on the Wisconsin Stabbing
I’ve recently been alerted to the horrific
- July/August Submission Period Announced + Community Promos
First things first, since people have been asking me
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
Previously, we’ve talked about the best creepy
- June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
This month’s topic was suggested by Ahriannah.
- May 2014 Discussion Post: Do You Wish Any Creepypastas Were Real?
This month’s topic was suggested by Hawlucha
- April 2014 Discussion Post: Urban Legends
If you’ve never heard the term “urban
- March 2014 Discussion Post: Favorite Fictional Character
One frequent discussion in the comments both here and
- Noah on Ben: A True Story
- turman blake on In The Mirror
- Anonymous on Bedtime
- Her Grace Killjoy Rainbow on The Joys of Cat Ownership
- Sporty athletic chick on The River Country Film
- Madelyn on Yo, dude, do you own a dog?
- Penny on The Code Of Mirrors
- Ridash on Squidward’s Suicide
- Penny on Kite-Flying
- Penny on The Movie Theatre
- Penny on Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Keith Abernacky on Nightmare Walking
- Penny on Tran-Siberian Express
- Chelsiplier on Persuaded
- Lidia on Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm – Act 2.5
- Penny on Silence
- Penny on Silence
- Jake on The Wretch of Weed Park
- Penny on Dear Diary
- Penny on Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm – Epilogue