MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.5 Rating (14 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.44 Rating (18 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.41 Rating (22 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.3 Rating (37 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
- Red Lights ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Hide ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- My Face ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
To celebrate the release of Unfriended: Dark Web, Blumhouse has teamed up with CreepyPasta.com for a competition like no other. We want YOU, the writer, to put your own terrifying twist on the far-reaching, nightmare-inducing world of the dark web. To get you started, we have provided an introductory narrative prompt inspired by Unfriended: Dark Web. Where the story goes from there depends on how depraved your imagination is – hitmen for hire, kidnapping, cannibalism – the horrors are endless.
Unfriended: Dark Web is being hailed as, “The most evil film Blumhouse has ever made.” When a teen comes into possession of a new laptop and soon discovers that the previous owner is not only watching him, but will also do anything to get it back.
There have been a lot of stories about the dark web. I didn’t believe any of them were true. That is until I found this laptop at an internet café. Now I think my life may be in danger.
Dates to Remember
Submit your original Dark Web story at any time between 7/2 and 7/12.
Seven finalists will be chosen each day leading up to the film’s release beginning 7/14.
Director of Unfriended: Dark Web, Stephen Susco himself, will choose the grand prize winner on 7/20.
– Please submit your story in email format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do NOT send attachments, they will not be opened)
– Cameo in official DVD release of Unfriended: Dark Web
– Story posted on official Social Media Platforms