Advertisement
Please wait...

Unfriended Competition Grand Prize Winner

Unfriended Competition Grand Prize Winner


Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

 

The Unfriended Creepypasta Competition is officially over, and Stephen Susco (director of Unfriended: Dark Web) has chosen a winning entry! Congratulations to Hayden Dalby, writer of the winning story, “Playpen” (Click HERE to read). It truly was a chilling ride from start to finish; a victory well-deserved!

 

Advertisements

Hayden will get a small cameo in the DVD release of Unfriended: Dark Web and the winning story will be shared by the film’s official social media account(s).

 

We appreciate everyone who participated and read along during the course of the competition. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to hold these contests. Your continued support is valued beyond measure. With that said, we extend a big thanks to everyone involved. Stay tuned for more!

Advertisements

 

Unfriended: Dark Web is NOW PLAYING at a theater near you.

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE OFFICIAL TRAILER

Advertisements

 

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

Scroll to Top