MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.31 Rating (75 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.19 Rating (32 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19262 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7460 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (406 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11073 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8729 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2194 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (532 votes)
- Razor Games ★ 9.13 Rating (598 votes)
You may resubmit if you’ve reworked/rewritten your pasta (this applies to rejected pastas, submissions that we haven’t processed yet, and pastas that were posted on Crappypasta) as long as you make sure to use the Contact Us form and let us know that you’ve sent a new version of a previously submitted pasta; otherwise, you run the risk of your submission being deleted if your rewrites aren’t immediately obvious. Please make sure that you tell us the names/emails of all versions of the pasta that you’ve submitted, and most importantly, which version you want us to actually consider for submission! PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU WAIT FOR AN OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD TO RESUBMIT. Attempting to be sneaky and resubmit via direct email, comments, etc during CLOSED SUBMISSION PERIOD will count as “ignoring the rules” and result in triggering my zero-tolerance policy. If you do this, your submission will be deleted.
Please do not resubmit just because you haven’t received a reply. If you haven’t received a reply, that means that either we haven’t gotten to your pasta yet (I say this over and over and over, but people do not seem to grasp the sheer volume of submissions that need to be read, sorted, and scheduled) or that it was rejected. If we haven’t read it yet or your pasta is marked for Crappypasta and just waiting its turn to be posted, resubmitting has absolutely no point and serves only to clog up the queue. Of course, it should also be obvious that resubmitting the exact same version of a pasta that already got rejected is similarly pointless.