MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19233 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7445 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (392 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8713 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11058 votes)
- The Perfectly Behaved Boy – A Dark Christmas Tale ★ 9.13 Rating (1044 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2182 votes)
- The Quiet Sky ★ 9.13 Rating (494 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.13 Rating (16 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.13 Rating (133 votes)
Next time when you’re lying in bed and the moon is new, when you’re at the moment where you’re almost asleep and your eyes are closed…try listening for the sounds. More specifically, sounds that shouldn’t exist in our realm. At this point, you’ll notice the world around you change, but don’t you dare open your eyes or make any movements.
If you lay right where you are, with your eyes closed, you’ll feel something trace a finger, a claw, or perhaps something even worse, across your forehead. The moment it stops tracing, you’ll wake up and it will be morning. Within that new week, you will die.
However, depending on what was traced on your head, you’ll either enter a paradise of a world, or you’ll enter an evil world of torture.
So…do you want to find out what’s on the other side?
ETA: It’s my birthday! But I’m still knocked out with a stomach virus, which is why I was late with the pastas again, sorry =(