In the hills surrounding the town of Bodega Bay in California, there is a tree, sitting right in the crook of two hills. Scattered 10 paces around it are 7 different fresh-water springs. It is said that one of them cures any disease, another grants immortal life, 4 will kill you instantly and cause your body to dissolve into powder. But the last spring is special. If you bottle water from this one and take it to a small cave hidden in the hills north of the tree, you will find a single large stone at the back of the cave. If you then splash the water on the stone, it will dissolve, leaving you a baseball-sized red stone. As long as you have this stone in your possession, you will always be in the right place at the right time. If you pour water from any of the other 6 springs on the rock, the cave will seal up, and you will be lost forever under the earth.
Search The Sites
Age-Sensitive Content Warning
This site has scary stories that may include violent or controversial themes and foul language. Consider us an R-Rated website; the stories here are created and curated with an 18+ audience in mind.
Our "age gate" overlay plugin was malfunctioning and locking out people before they could enter their DOB, and for others the overlay was simply never going away even after they entered a valid date. We've temporarily disabled it while we try and iron out the issue, however that DOES NOT MEAN that this site is now child-friendly.
If you are under 18, you still MUST show your parents this website and ask for their permission before browsing.
If you are a parent and have discovered this site in your child's browsing history, please visit the FAQ for a better idea of what this site is about. If you find that this site is inappropriate for your child, please look into ways to block the site on your child's devices.
Browse By Category
- Announcements (41) (hide)
- Artifacts & Objects (143) (hide)
- Beings & Entities (660) (hide)
- Creepypasta Book Club (2) (hide)
- Creepypasta Contests (8) (hide)
- Discussion Posts (31) (hide)
- Dreams & Madness (253) (hide)
- Locations & Sites (196) (hide)
- Murders & Deaths (315) (hide)
- Rites & Rituals (140) (hide)
- Strange & Unknown (504) (hide)
- Uncategorized (1) (hide)
Latest Creepypasta Posts
- The Seer of Possibilities January 26, 2015
- The Ocean’s Cool Air January 25, 2015
- Be Careful What You Wish For January 24, 2015
- Encounter January 23, 2015
- The Dancer January 22, 2015
- Writer’s Blank January 21, 2015
- Lucky January 19, 2015
- Fun Town January 18, 2015
- Where Monsters Come From January 17, 2015
- The Eyelid Man January 16, 2015
- A Quark in Seas of Black Infinity January 15, 2015
- Dark Matter January 14, 2015
- Hunger January 13, 2015
- Don’t You Just Hate Car Trouble January 12, 2015
- The Devil’s Perfume January 11, 2015
Stories Looking For Feedback
- Soft Glow January 13, 2015
- The Ghost in the Tree January 13, 2015
- Three New Year’s Resolutions January 13, 2015
- He Who Heard January 13, 2015
- Frigid January 13, 2015
- Mirror, Mirror January 13, 2015
- Just Like Old Times January 13, 2015
- Train Car 66 January 13, 2015
- The Stones January 13, 2015
- The Man in Black December 19, 2014
- Black Angels December 19, 2014
- Abu Ghattat December 19, 2014
- Tyrian Purple December 19, 2014
- World of Warcraft: The Crypts of Karazhan December 19, 2014
- Snatchers December 19, 2014
This Week's Active Posts
- January 2015 Discussion Post: Favorite Creepypastas of 2014
January 1, 2015
- December 2014 Discussion Post: Your First Story
December 1, 2014
- November 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Comic Books + Related Giveaway!
November 1, 2014
- October 2014 Discussion Post: Halloween! Halloween!
October 1, 2014
- September 2014 Discussion Post: Which Non-Horror Stories Have Creeped You Out & Why?
September 1, 2014