In the hills surrounding the town of Bodega Bay in California, there is a tree, sitting right in the crook of two hills. Scattered 10 paces around it are 7 different fresh-water springs. It is said that one of them cures any disease, another grants immortal life, 4 will kill you instantly and cause your body to dissolve into powder. But the last spring is special. If you bottle water from this one and take it to a small cave hidden in the hills north of the tree, you will find a single large stone at the back of the cave. If you then splash the water on the stone, it will dissolve, leaving you a baseball-sized red stone. As long as you have this stone in your possession, you will always be in the right place at the right time. If you pour water from any of the other 6 springs on the rock, the cave will seal up, and you will be lost forever under the earth.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Seven Springs,
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Based on a True Story Bedtime Series By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Crappypasta Success Stories Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Parodypastas Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Happy April Fool’s Day from Creepypasta!
Since many of you seem to be confused: in my time
- New Submission Schedule as of 3/27/2013
Here’s the current situation: due to certain
- Short Break: Derpbutt Needs Repairs – Updated 2/4
UPDATE 2/4: I’m working on reading submissions
- Admin Update 1/5: Important New Rules
FROM NOW ON, IF YOU IGNORE THE FAQ AND ASK ME FOR ANY
- Derpbutt Annoyance Level 10/10: Admin Update Jan 4, 2013
As many of you are aware, I use a blogging platform
- WhisperedLightning on One-Way Doors
- lonecreeper on Suggestion Box
- lonecreeper on The Rake
- sOme GUy on November Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?
- derpbutt on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- derpbutt on The Scuttler
- fuck you that's who on Creepypasta Prompts
- Sahel on Gran’s Box
- yourmom on Little Sarah
- Cookie Soup on Crawl
- OMG on Cancer Staging for Beginners
- zac on March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
- jonathon on Bedtime
- Anonymous on Chicken Dinner
- OMG on Gran’s Box
- Anonymous on The Theater
- Anonymous on The Theater
- OMG on One-Way Doors
- ShaggyDonahugh on Crawl
- Anonymous on The Scuttler
- The Wrong CD http://t.co/GMguuJ8Yey #CREEPYPASTA # 1 hour ago
- New post at http://t.co/pxitfcJ1Ys! Sewers - http://t.co/aSwaLky9c6 #CREEPYPASTA # 3 hours ago
- So Cold http://t.co/lU0LYcnJ2j #CREEPYPASTA # 7 hours ago
- Faucet http://t.co/e2YAJtQhvf #CREEPYPASTA # 13 hours ago
- The Custodian http://t.co/OOWPhDizVL #CREEPYPASTA # 19 hours ago
- May 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Creepy Video Game?
I’ve had some people ask that I set up a page
- April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!
This month’s discussion post is a two-parter.
- March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
This month’s discussion post was suggested
- February 2013 Discussion Post: Do You Believe in Ghosts?
This month’s question is a simple one, and
- January Discussion Post: Why Do You Read And/Or Write Scary Stories?
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor,