In the hills surrounding the town of Bodega Bay in California, there is a tree, sitting right in the crook of two hills. Scattered 10 paces around it are 7 different fresh-water springs. It is said that one of them cures any disease, another grants immortal life, 4 will kill you instantly and cause your body to dissolve into powder. But the last spring is special. If you bottle water from this one and take it to a small cave hidden in the hills north of the tree, you will find a single large stone at the back of the cave. If you then splash the water on the stone, it will dissolve, leaving you a baseball-sized red stone. As long as you have this stone in your possession, you will always be in the right place at the right time. If you pour water from any of the other 6 springs on the rock, the cave will seal up, and you will be lost forever under the earth.
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A CLOSED SUBMISSION PERIOD.
THE NEXT OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD WILL BE FROM DECEMBER 15, 2013 - JANUARY 10, 2014.
THE OCTOBER 2013 SUBMISSION PERIOD IS ALMOST ENTIRELY PROCESSED, KEEP AN EYE ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS CATEGORY FOR UPDATES!
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Browse Random Pastas
Most Favorited Posts
- Admin Update 9/20: Submissions Open & New Tags
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I
- Two Community Announcements: Micropasta eBook & Peer-Review Website
Two quick announcements – some community members
- Admin Update 7/24/2013
First off: this post is ONLY related to those of you
- Admin Update 6/29/2013 – Next Submission Period & Special Circumstances
If you are waiting on a reply for a submission or are
- Admin Update 5/30/2013: New Comment Features & Tracking Favorite Posts
After some recent suggestions, I’ve added some
- emilyy on Looking Inside
- blinc on The Deafening
- NovaMaria on Creepy Romance
- Anonymous on Emerge
- Don't ask me that on This Is Just A Test
- annonomys on Slenderman Doesn’t Exist
- Jack White on The Thing in the Fog
- Jeff on Jeff the Killer
- draconius on December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
- Dalek67 on MUNCHIES
- Chase on The Deafening
- Paule on The Room, Story One: Remember
- Paule on The Deafening
- Farrel Andriansyah on The Devil Game
- Katherine C on The Deafening
- Don't ask me that on December 2013 Raffle: Creepy Christmas Edition
- Katherine C on The Deafening
- Eyeless jack's girl on November Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?
- Will on Artificial
- lacie on December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
- December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
This month’s discussion post was suggested by
- November 2013 Discussion Post: The Creepypasta/Music Connection
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He
- October 2013 Discussion Post: Halloween!
This month, we’re breaking the discussion post
- September 2013 Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta “Character” Is Your Favorite?
We’ve already touched on favorite overall
- August 2013 Discussion Post: Paranormal Podcasts & Creepy Radio Shows!
I’ve mentioned it here and there, but I like