Advertisement
Please wait...

The Mission



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

There are exactly 17 people on this earth fated to kill you. If you somehow manage to avoid these 17 people during your lifetime, you are taken to a place of monumental beauty where you are stripped of all clothing and branded on the space just above your navel with a name. When you are sent back to earth, it’s your mission to kill the person branded on you.

(The database issues and the hosting switch seem to be taken care of concerning this website; and the forums are even back up!)

Advertisements
Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

69 thoughts on “The Mission”

  1. Wow, I wonder how I avoided 17 people that wanted to kill me. But I am still young so maybe one of those people may actually kill me.

  2. I AM THE UNKNOWN AND I SAY THIS IS A LIE IM THE ONE YOU AVOID ME AND MY FOLLOWERS SO SHUT UP OR ILL COME AFTER YOU FIRST. I HAD TO COME TO EARTH FOR THIS

  3. only 17? wow id swear there was like 34 of them when i finished with them lol. j/k… so im moving out soon… that means ima gona be killah when i die :D

  4. So, if I avoid these people…

    Well, good thing I’m insane and have thought about how to get away with murder and how to kill people in different situations :D

  5. Weird…
    But very good.
    And yeah, we probably are all 17 with 17 of our own. Like the life cycle… or something… idk…
    And if you don\’t claim your mark; well that is up to you to decide.
    Will you cease to exist? No purpose, no reason?
    Or will you simply become aimless…
    Decisions, decisions…

  6. my answer to the question “what happens if you dont kill the person your supposed to kill” is you are sent to hell to be tortured for all eternity, and “what happens if your killed by them” (i dont know if this was asked or not) you get to go to heaven! yay!

  7. wait……but what if you are one of the 17? and do each of the 17 have 17 people out to kill them? and whoHOLYFUCKINGDICKSMYBRAINEXPLODED

  8. So if I live a life without being brutally murdered, I can expect to go to paradise and then come back to earth and be viewed as a crazed lunatic, who thinks god has given him a mission.

  9. o_O
    Considering the number of people that die natural deaths or whatnot, compared to the number of murders/manslaughters….
    We fail.

  10. I KNEW IT! THEY SAID I WAS WRONG! THEY SAID THAT NO ONE WAS AFTER ME! IN YOUR FACES, SO-CALLED ‘SANE’ PEOPLE!!!!

  11. >_> But what happens if the person you’re supposed to kill gets killed by one of the other 16 people first? Then what happens to you?

  12. This pasta is interesting, and I like it, but I can’t help but wonder: Wouldn’t this be impossible because the number of people existing would have to be infinite unless some people had no one or many people to kill. The numbers just won’t crunch. 17 for each person and the number just keeps expanding infinitely. I like the story though. Also, I’m assuming that the “brand” goes away when you come back because that’d be a pretty telltale sign of people with that name to avoid your bitch-ass. I’m just saying. :)

  13. Bow to youR sensei

    but hey guys, thanks to global overpopulation, the chances of the meeting those people are drastically reduced. Thanks Underdeveloped Countries!!!!!!

  14. Guy With The Face

    Well, I’ve already killed off six of the people who’ve tried to kill me. I only have 11 more to go. The next is my grandmother-in-law. Soon, I’ll have to face Chuck Norris. He’s the 17th attempt.

  15. Strange how only one people commented on the fact that if everyone chooses not to kill anyone then everyone wins. What can ‘they’ do if everyone does that then? Kill all of you? They will have no little minions to do their dirty work then.

    This reminds me of one of my favourite dramas.

  16. mmm
    so everyone kills then.
    that’s what i’m getting at.
    sucks if you’re one that got killed by one of the 17…bad luck old mum

  17. Tell you what, I have already met three of my sixteen and when they attempted to kill me I cut their faces off. 13 to go.

  18. 1. Don’t rely on the other sixteen, after all you made it past 17

    2. I thought that tattoo was of that bitch i met during mardi gras,

    Time to set up a meeting

  19. noneya: If you fail, you die. Obviously. Most likely in the most horrific way possible.

    But there is a fail-safe to this. There ARE sixteen others. They will do what you have failed at.

    And who says you have the option of refusing? Your mind is theirs, now. Free will has no place in their machine.

  20. I met one of the seventeen once. Claimed she’d recieved the order straight from God, then tried to cut my heart out with a butcher’s knife. That was an interesting day…

  21. @ Flea: It would have diffrent draw backs now though too. Imagine if your person was Bob Baker. It would have been much easier to find him 150 years ago than now. Less people then.

  22. Makes me wonder, really, how much different this task would have been 150 years ago, in difference from today.

    Today, tracking someone down is a lot easier than it used to be. Even if they don’t know you’re looking for them.

    However, forensics have come a lot further since then, too….

  23. The person formally known as 'noneya'

    So. . .If you have to avoid them killing you your entire life, THEN you are taken to that place, does that mean you have to die first, then come back to life?

    What happens if you dont/wont/cant kill the person youre supposed to kill?

  24. They come from a variety of authors. It’d be impossible to pin them all on a couple of people, but it’d make copyright a whole lot less complicated.

    Regarding this ‘pasta = What happens to the other sixteen people fated to kill you?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top