Advertisement
Please wait...

The Hunter



Estimated reading time — 4 minutes

This story was told by my Father, called Brady. My Father\Brady was a hunter in his early twenties. He usually went to go on hunting trips with his friends, mostly for the game of it. They were traveling to Asia to look around the city, then discovered one of the largest forests in the entire World were near them. Since they loved hunting, they decided to go explore the forest and kill for the thrill. Except, as Brady explained, was the worst choice he made in his life. The story that you will hear was told by my Father, to me.

“My friends (Nolan, Philip, Edward, Jessica, Lisa, Josh, Lilly, and Brad) were exploring Asia. All eight of us decided to walk the streets, when we heard a man talking about some forest called ‘Kinabalu national park’ that was supposedly the sixth biggest forest in the world. Now, me and my eight buds decided to hunt there. I mean, it was huge! That would be great! Keep in mind that I said ‘would’ be great. So we took a cab to the nearest hunting store, rented a few hunting shotguns with more than enough ammo. Then, we took another cab, then we set off to the forest that would make our vacation to Asia even better! When we arrived, we immediately strolled into the forest like it was nobody’s business. We each had bags filled with food, water, beer, books and emergency flares. Anyways, it’s one hour in and starting to get dark. We’ve killed something around 13 deer and two ducks. Then, we stumbled upon the site.

Dear God, I just wish we hadn’t walked in. The site was a covered in blood. It was on the trees, it was on the ground, it was everywhere. We were stupid and drunk, shrugged it off as some hunter having too much fun. We had another stupid idea, that one group should go left into the forest, and the rest should go right. I was in the right group, with Brad, Josh, Lisa and Edward. So the two groups split off, and that’s when we started to notice things. Rustling bushes, way too many flocks of birds leaving the forest and the strangest? It was this strange purring noise, like a woodpecker and a low growl. Then, three hours later (probably twelve), we we all-out drunk. Giggling and making jokes. Josh, the redneck of our group, complained of something that smelled like a pack of rotting fish. Then, Lisa stumbled into a tree. While she was on the ground, she looked up. It was a skinned dear that was crucified with daggers. It looked like some sociopath’s tribute to the Bible. Lisa screamed. I noticed a trail of blood that went deeper into the forest. So, we all followed it. Stupid, right? We followed the trail until we found a deer without both of it’s legs missing.

Advertisements

The women puked, while Brad walked around the brutal murder of an animal. Suddenly, Brad screamed in pain. A bear trap had his foot pinned, and he was cussing. Three of us, including me, tried to get him out. It worked. But Josh was missing. We kept calling out ‘Josh!?’ but it didn’t work. Edward tripped on a branch, stumbled back. Then, as he was falling, he saw Josh hanging by a noose made by some white material. He was missing his nose and eyes. I fired off an emergency flare, but it was no use. We were trapped. We started running off into the same direction, but that’s when Lisa was tackled by something. It was pale white, it’s mouth a circle with endless teeth, claws and bloodshot eyes, with short pants made out of animal leather and five daggers on each side of a leather belt. It sank it’s teeth into Lisa’s mouth, then started to peel her flesh off. After she had no skin on her face at all, it puts it’s claws into her stomach, then shredded her stomach open in gruesome display. Then, it sinked it’s claws into her eyes. She was screaming the whole time. After we finished watching (we watched the whole thing for some reason), we ran.

Advertisements

I could hear Brad screaming in the background. A minute later, a makeshift spear hit Edward’s forehead. A bullseye. He fell backwards. Dead. I kept running, expecting to feel a spear hit my spine, or a blade hitting my skull. I ran for, literally, hours. I passed out. In the morning, a hiker stumbled upon me. He ran back to the nearest building, then I was rushed to a hospital. They found my friend’s remains, except for the group of my friends that went left. They still haven’t been found. I explained the entire story to the police, then they shrugged it off as a bear. I still don’t believe it.”

Advertisements

That story was told to me by my Father. He passed away a year ago. Since my Father was related to that “incident” they keep telling me that some people disappear when they enter that forest. I did more research, and it turns out this thing that killed all of my Father’s friends has been seen by more people. They call it “The Hunter.” I’m going to actually go into that forest this week. I want to find this “Hunter” and kill it. Thanks for reading. Wish me luck.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

20 thoughts on “The Hunter”

  1. This was really bad. Like really bad. The writing was really predictable, too much gore and dialogue, and the grammar was rubbish. I think the story itself wasn’t bad but the way it was written ruined it

  2. fuck yeah,finally someone trying to kill the monster of the story,i’m tired of little pussies being cared shitless

  3. This was pretty bad. it felt like the person wrote this in a rush to get it done with no though to grammar or sentence structure. “It sinked its teeth into Lisa’s mouth”.

  4. “Travelling to Asia to look around the city.” There are MANY cities in Asia. This would be like saying “Travelling to” Europe or North America to look around the city. Between the silly mistakes and poor grammar this would get, at best, a D- on a 7th grade English writing assignment.

  5. Really hard to read. The writing didn’t flow very well, I feel like the plot just wasn’t there. Can’t believe this made it to the main site, honestly. 2/10. And that’s being generous I feel.

  6. wuw!, Simpliest the goodest, novel, I ever hearded, keep slayin,, ( :P ) gud luck 4 graduation,,also at the forrest for slayin. dont not proofread,, whom needs it anywhom? just only learn to speel right. keep righting and also slayin.. much love…..creamy pasta6969

  7. The intro is awkward and redundant. I don’t like the switch in narration.
    Initially, I thought it sounded like English may not be the author’s first language, but after the intro, it just sounds like the story is being told by a child – too much unnecessary excitement, too many conjunctions, and just about all the sentences follow the same juvenile structure.
    After reading the comments, I really didn’t want to leave another comment about “a deer without both of it’s legs missing,” but I think it’s comical that you managed to squeeze two grammatical errors into a sentence that would be nonsensical anyway.
    I really want to be more constructive for you because it seems like you have some good ideas, just very poor execution. Maybe collaborate with someone more experienced in writing next time and get some tips on story telling while proof reading.

  8. Deadlynightshade

    “We followed the trail until we found a deer without both of it’s legs missing”. That means the deer still had legs.
    “Without its legs missing” ……
    “Then, three hours later (probably twelve), we we all-out drunk.” You need to have someone spell check for you if you write another story. There were too many simple sentences and grammar mistakes.

  9. The grammar is so bad that I couldn’t help but laugh. They found a deer “without both its legs missing.” So in other words, a deer both its legs, despite the fact that deer typically have four legs!

  10. Zachary Mcmanus

    Okay so.. interesting concept. Terrible writing. This story barely made any sense at all. I hope this was a joke. If it wasn’t, better luck with the next one, and as others have said -proofread.

  11. They traveled to Asia, to look around the city? The glaring flaw in that sentence dissuaded me from reading the rest. Sadly, that’s one of the very first sentences. You need to proofread your work, and would greatly benefit from having other people proofread for you as well. Good luck in your future writing endeavors.

  12. Absolutely terrible. Prose lacks the depth of what can be found in the common greeting card. Please, do not write any more.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top