If you travel to the furthest glaciers in the south, it is said you can walk into the canyons of ice there. If you find the junction of two canyons that form a perfect square, you can lie down in the middle there and feel no cold. If you listen, the ice will speak and what it says will make poor men rich, and sane men mad.
Search The Sites
Browse By Category
- Announcements (41) (hide)
- Artifacts & Objects (138) (hide)
- Beings & Entities (638) (hide)
- Creepypasta Book Club (2) (hide)
- Creepypasta Contests (8) (hide)
- Discussion Posts (29) (hide)
- Dreams & Madness (249) (hide)
- Locations & Sites (192) (hide)
- Murders & Deaths (311) (hide)
- Rites & Rituals (135) (hide)
- Strange & Unknown (484) (hide)
- Uncategorized (1) (hide)
This Week's Active Posts
• Comments: 11 • Twitter: 5
• Comments: 11 • Twitter: 4
9The Monster in the Walls
• Comments: 4 • Twitter: 5
9Who is Mary Weatherworth and What is She Doing in Your Mirror?
• Comments: 5 • Twitter: 4
3Elegy for Devil’s Lake
• Twitter: 3
- November 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Comic Books + Related Giveaway!
November 1, 2014
- October 2014 Discussion Post: Halloween! Halloween!
October 1, 2014
- September 2014 Discussion Post: Which Non-Horror Stories Have Creeped You Out & Why?
September 1, 2014
- August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
August 1, 2014
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
July 1, 2014