MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Creak ★ 9.56 Rating (16 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.54 Rating (24 votes)
- The Maid ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- Ubloo, Part Five ★ 9.47 Rating (15 votes)
- Nihil ★ 9.46 Rating (13 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.46 Rating (24 votes)
- Human Nature ★ 9.46 Rating (54 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.45 Rating (22 votes)
- Never Answer the Door at Night ★ 9.45 Rating (22 votes)
- Another Fairy Tale ★ 9.44 Rating (25 votes)
There is a village somewhere in England that has not been inhabited for over 20 years. It has long since been forgotten off of most maps, and only has one road in and out of it. If you manage to find it, it will seem a peaceable enough place, the derelict buildings being overgrown and nature taking back the land for herself. However somewhere within the village is a vending machine which still has power. it will still have it’s original look and sell ordinary brands of drink (though with 20 year old packaging) however the one at the very bottom will be marked “E”. Pay only in 10p pieces to buy this drink.
Before drinking the mysterious beverage, peer inside the can to check it’s colour (do not try to pour some out. it will refuse to leave the can despite any vigorous shaking you may attempt). If it is green in color, drink heartily, as it will give you an unnaturally long lifespan and good luck in everything you do. If it is red, however, drinking it will spread a horrific pestilence over you, claiming one of your senses every 10 years after the date that you first imbibed.