MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Revelations (Sequel to The Fort and Survival) ★ 9.19 Rating (16 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.18 Rating (28 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19297 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (429 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11086 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7475 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8744 votes)
- In the Walls ★ 9.13 Rating (1745 votes)
- The Melancholy of Herbert Solomon ★ 9.12 Rating (3356 votes)
- Artificial ★ 9.12 Rating (1883 votes)
In a fire station in California, there is a light bulb that is always on and has never, ever burned out. If you read Numbers 16:41-45 from a King James Bible (other versions don’t work) in the same room as this light bulb, the light bulb will dim significantly. If you keep reading until Numbers 16:48, the light bulb goes back to its original brightness.
The trick is, if you hesitate too long while the lights are dim, you start seeing a weird lightshow in front of your eyes, it is most similar to what happens when you rub your eyes for a long time while they are closed.
If you wait for still longer, the lightshow starts forming patterns, like circles and triangles. Still longer, and the lightshow starts to form words. The people that have read these words are reluctant to talk about it, but are often obsessed with the year 2112 and are very interested in what countries are producing biological weapons…