MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Ragman ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.5 Rating (16 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.44 Rating (43 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
- 12 Steps ★ 9.39 Rating (23 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.37 Rating (35 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.35 Rating (20 votes)
- The Mortuary ★ 9.3 Rating (10 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
There is rumor of a great palace unfound deep in the deserts in Egypt. A massive complex of four-thousand rooms protects the single most prized possession of ancient Egypt. The Blood Mirror.
It is said every thousand years, a great hero of mankind must make his way down to this mirror, and stand before it in pick blackness at 19:06 June 6th (6/6 – at 6:66) and behold their own death. Their own image appears to slowly distort, screaming a horrible silent scream as their teeth and skin melt away leaving streams of blood to run down the mirror and pool at the bottom.
Gazing into this pool of blood on the other side of the mirror of their own blood will allow them to view the Antichrist’s birthplace, which they will then scream out in horrible screams of pain for an hour and six minutes, before their heart stops.
If the Antichrist isn’t stopped, all of mankind is doomed to an even worse fate.
it has been exactly 940 years from June 6th since this last happened, the next date is 2066, but the location has been lost. The hero will find this place, but we must be there to hear his screams, or we are lost…