At the bottom of a 50-meter high glacier, exactly two kilometers from Antarctica, lies the frozen remains of a long-forgotten civilization. The exact location of the glacier is unknown, only that it is two kilometers from the shore of Antarctica. Upon finding said glacier, one is to approach it on the snowbank and touch the side of the ice with the palm of their hand. The important thing here is to touch it with your bare skin. If you hold your hand on the ice for 5 minutes then speak the words, “I see and believe.” you will seemingly disappear from existence, your whole life erased from memory and transcripts. What happens next, you are in a rather swanky 80s cocktail bar, but there are a few stipulations: You must live the next 50 years in this bar; you are granted 5 free drinks from the bartender, no more. If you attempt to break the quota of drinks, you are immediately executed on the spot by the rather brawny bouncers. If you manage to wait the whole 50 years, you will reappear in your original life, and granted one single wish, which you must take immediately on your return. Needless to say, very few have actually waited the 50 years.
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Antarctic Bar,
Search The Sites
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Admin Update 3/6: Crappypasta Changes
First off, submissions will re-open on March 20th and
- Admin Update 12/15/2013: Submissions Opened & September/October 2013 Submissions Processed!
It’s December 15th, and that means that
- Admin Update 9/20: Submissions Open & New Tags
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I
- Two Community Announcements: Micropasta eBook & Peer-Review Website
Two quick announcements – some community members
- Admin Update 7/24/2013
First off: this post is ONLY related to those of you
- March 2014 Discussion Post: Favorite Fictional Character
One frequent discussion in the comments both here and
- February 2014 Discussion Post: Book Recommendations
We’ve compiled our favorite scary movies, the
- January 2014 Discussion Post: Mythological Entities
Last month, we talked about how to create good
- December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
This month’s discussion post was suggested by
- November 2013 Discussion Post: The Creepypasta/Music Connection
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He
- Anonymous on Bedtime
- alex_cannible_untold_story on Are You Still There?
- KILLER on Game Board
- DarthBassetHound on Rapture
- william on Smile Dog
- Cecil Baldwin on Farmer John
- cosmiczombi on Perching In the Trees
- Vish P on Friends
- Anyonymous on Are You Still There?
- Anonymous on The Crawlspace
- J T on Reflection
- J T on Reflection
- Geoff on Are You Still There?
- J T on Rapture
- Anonymous on Let Me In
- J T on Rapture
- Ahriannah on Are You Still There?
- Ms. Widemouth on Panic Button
- Lt Sarcasm on Reflection
- Amatour on Reflection