Get on any passenger bus that travels a long distance; Greyhound is usually a good pick. Anything that’s on the road for longer than 24 hours. Get a window seat facing west, then stare at the sun, waiting until sunset. Just before the sun touches the horizon, close your eyes. Hard. Do not turn away, don’t look at anything else. Cover your ears if you have to. After a while, you’ll notice that the bus has stopped moving. That’s the signal that you can open your eyes. When you do, you’ll see a gas station, illuminated only by a few flickering flourescent lights. There will be no sun, no moon, no stars in the sky. The convenience store will have its windows boarded up, but the sign will say ‘Open.’ If you feel you can’t go through with it, get back on the bus, return to your seat, and fall asleep. You’ll wake up at sunrise the next day, well on your way to wherever the bus was going. If you enter the store, the door will slam shut behind you. You will spend an unknown amount of time there, living out your worst nightmares made real. If you survive the ordeal without going mad, you will awake back on the bus, as it reaches its destination. Nothing will ever scare you again. Some say that after this ordeal, anything else simply pales in comparison. Others say that all that room contains, is all the fear you will ever feel in your entire life, and exposing yourself to it all at once keeps you from feeling any more. This, however, can only be done once. There are some exceptions to the ability, as well…
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A CLOSED SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Thank you for your patience while I process the current submission queue. Keep an eye on the Announcements category - when the next open period's dates are decided, I will post about it there.
Please do NOT spam me with emails asking me for the next open period dates before it's announced. I will not reply to such messages.
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Browse Random Pastas
- Two Community Promos & Introducing a Beta Reader Contact Page
As those of you who visit the site regularly already
- July/August Submission Period – OPEN!
The submission form is once again open and ready for
- Admin Update 6/22/2014 & Games Done Quick Stream
Just a few things! First things first, apparently the
- Narrators uNIGHTed Charity Drive & Streaming Project
I’ve been asked to help spread the word about
- Statement on the Wisconsin Stabbing
I’ve recently been alerted to the horrific
- August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
This month’s topic was suggested by Mockingbird
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
Previously, we’ve talked about the best creepy
- June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
This month’s topic was suggested by Ahriannah.
- May 2014 Discussion Post: Do You Wish Any Creepypastas Were Real?
This month’s topic was suggested by Hawlucha
- April 2014 Discussion Post: Urban Legends
If you’ve never heard the term “urban
- Jim on What the Wind Blew In
- Len Lye on Skyrim’s Secret
- hunter on Two Community Promos & Introducing a Beta Reader Contact Page
- Mr. Enigma on Skip This Creepypasta
- Loralei on July 2013 Discussion Post: What’s Your Favorite Scary Movie?
- Chris on When Gods Blink
- Bold_Text on Lights Out
- Chantal on Bedtime
- Person on The Elevator
- Asuna on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- Rao on August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
- InfernalNightmare333 on A Demon’s Game
- TurkeyBurger on The Prince’s Fresh Start
- Anonymous on Bedtime
- Johnny Torgue on Skyrim’s Secret
- Ninevah on Skyrim’s Secret
- Only Secrets on Skip This Creepypasta
- The One You Don't Know on Creepypasta Prompts
- Castle on Dave the Ouija Board
- Anonymous on Jeff the Killer versus Slenderman