Get on any passenger bus that travels a long distance; Greyhound is usually a good pick. Anything that’s on the road for longer than 24 hours. Get a window seat facing west, then stare at the sun, waiting until sunset. Just before the sun touches the horizon, close your eyes. Hard. Do not turn away, don’t look at anything else. Cover your ears if you have to. After a while, you’ll notice that the bus has stopped moving. That’s the signal that you can open your eyes. When you do, you’ll see a gas station, illuminated only by a few flickering flourescent lights. There will be no sun, no moon, no stars in the sky. The convenience store will have its windows boarded up, but the sign will say ‘Open.’ If you feel you can’t go through with it, get back on the bus, return to your seat, and fall asleep. You’ll wake up at sunrise the next day, well on your way to wherever the bus was going. If you enter the store, the door will slam shut behind you. You will spend an unknown amount of time there, living out your worst nightmares made real. If you survive the ordeal without going mad, you will awake back on the bus, as it reaches its destination. Nothing will ever scare you again. Some say that after this ordeal, anything else simply pales in comparison. Others say that all that room contains, is all the fear you will ever feel in your entire life, and exposing yourself to it all at once keeps you from feeling any more. This, however, can only be done once. There are some exceptions to the ability, as well…
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A CLOSED SUBMISSION PERIOD.
THE NEXT OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD WILL BE FROM DECEMBER 15, 2013 - JANUARY 10, 2014.
THE OCTOBER 2013 SUBMISSION PERIOD IS ALMOST ENTIRELY PROCESSED, KEEP AN EYE ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS CATEGORY FOR UPDATES!
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Browse Random Pastas
Most Favorited Posts
- Admin Update 9/20: Submissions Open & New Tags
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I
- Two Community Announcements: Micropasta eBook & Peer-Review Website
Two quick announcements – some community members
- Admin Update 7/24/2013
First off: this post is ONLY related to those of you
- Admin Update 6/29/2013 – Next Submission Period & Special Circumstances
If you are waiting on a reply for a submission or are
- Admin Update 5/30/2013: New Comment Features & Tracking Favorite Posts
After some recent suggestions, I’ve added some
- emilyy on Looking Inside
- blinc on The Deafening
- NovaMaria on Creepy Romance
- Anonymous on Emerge
- Don't ask me that on This Is Just A Test
- annonomys on Slenderman Doesn’t Exist
- Jack White on The Thing in the Fog
- Jeff on Jeff the Killer
- draconius on December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
- Dalek67 on MUNCHIES
- Chase on The Deafening
- Paule on The Room, Story One: Remember
- Paule on The Deafening
- Farrel Andriansyah on The Devil Game
- Katherine C on The Deafening
- Don't ask me that on December 2013 Raffle: Creepy Christmas Edition
- Katherine C on The Deafening
- Eyeless jack's girl on November Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta Would You Like to See as a Movie?
- Will on Artificial
- lacie on December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
- December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
This month’s discussion post was suggested by
- November 2013 Discussion Post: The Creepypasta/Music Connection
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He
- October 2013 Discussion Post: Halloween!
This month, we’re breaking the discussion post
- September 2013 Discussion Post: Which Creepypasta “Character” Is Your Favorite?
We’ve already touched on favorite overall
- August 2013 Discussion Post: Paranormal Podcasts & Creepy Radio Shows!
I’ve mentioned it here and there, but I like