Advertisement
Please wait...

That’s It



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

One day, there was this girl, let’s call her Anna. In her hands, Anna held a handful of all kinds of pills. As she stared at them, she was thinking about all of the pain and suffering she has endured throughout her 17 years of life. She looks up into the mirror, stares at herself, and starts thinking. She has been picked on for as long as she could remember and she couldn’t take it anymore. She wanted to end her own life so she would no longer be bullied. No more life, no more suffering, and she was angry. Why does she have to end her own life to find peace? Why is she effected but they weren’t? Sobbing, she looked back down on her hands, staring into the pills once more. She whispers to herself, “That’s it.”

Anna always minded her own business. She was nerd and was one of those kids who were really into bugs and collecting things that most people didn’t care about. She had frizzy hair, thick glasses, acne, you know the type. Everybody knows somebody who’s somewhat like that. Anna was pushed, shoved, embarrassed, fooled so many times and even raped. She had ‘friends’ that would talk to her, but later found out that those same friends were telling her secrets to everyone else. The people that she has trusted have been deceiving her too. She felt as if she had nothing to live for.

So what happened to Anna? She’s sitting down on her couch with the same pills she had before. As she pulls off the knife from the throat of one of her bullies, she grabs her notebook and checks off a name. She stares into her notebook and swallows her pills. “That’s it.”

Advertisements
Advertisements

Credit: Ismael Zuniga (FacebookInstagramWattpad)

Advertisements

This story was submitted to Creepypasta.com by a fellow reader. To submit your own creepypasta tale for consideration and publication to this site, visit our submissions page today.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

55 thoughts on “That’s It”

  1. Spongebobsuicide

    This pasta is traumatic to read, not what I’d call entertaining. It’s just plain sick and morbid!

  2. IFLZ, ignore the ugly comments and keep trying. You’re here because you enjoy writing, not because you need or want to please random strangers.

  3. derpbutt:
    It’s true, because (if this is the person I’m thinking of) their pasta was literally just a depiction of child abuse with absolutely nothing else added in. It bothered me to the point that I wouldn’t even crappypasta it, because it was like rather than even trying to use said tragic circumstances to build a story or moral (which at least this one and many on crappypasta and things like Never Again actually try), it was presented more like – look, abuse, somehow this by itself is entertaining. No plot or message beyond that.

    I’m not surprised that the author is having problems discerning the difference since they responded to my rejection with confusion (so I don’t think they quite grasped what the issue was in the first place), but it’s really one of the few things I draw the line at.

    They’re not the first person to get unilaterally rejected for this issue (there are a lot of submissions that are basically just depictions of animal abuse and sexual abuse), but they are the first person to make a big issue out of it in public because – I think – most of the other people understood where I was coming from when making the distinction.

    I just want to say thanks for filtering out the gratuitous abuse/rape/etc porn from creepypasta. I love disturbing stuff, that’s why I’m here, but graphic and random/pointless depictions of child molestation or whatever are not “creepy” or “spooky” the way a good scary story should be, and they could possibly trigger a lot of bad memories for people who come here just to read spooky stories. It’s honestly sick that anyone would submit that as “entertainment,” but that’s another debate.

  4. There was once a girl called Anna. She was self indulgent and thought she could submit to creepypasta with a terrible idea with a poorly written twist (well thats what we’ll call it) at tge end. Maybe to justify her shoddy life.
    Little did she know the people of creepypasta are picky and grammar nazi’s who have come to expect a certain level of intellegence in writing and stories.
    Where is Anna now? Probably at home reading these comments, feeling like shit for this crappypasta.
    Good job Anna.

  5. Well it did try something new… Well only the part where she realises that she could be killing her bullies instead of herself. Or mabye it isn’t new and i should start reading more creepypasta and/or scary books. Or mabye horror movies.

  6. Ooh, how scary. A dorky, suicidal girl who killed her bullies. Probably one of the most sloppy, cliche, rushed crappypastas I’ve ever read.

    1. If you’re talking to me, then no it wasn’t put on crappy pasta. It was completely and utterly rejected, lol. Too disturbing lol. But whatever, I will try to do better.

        1. It’s true, because (if this is the person I’m thinking of) their pasta was literally just a depiction of child abuse with absolutely nothing else added in. It bothered me to the point that I wouldn’t even crappypasta it, because it was like rather than even trying to use said tragic circumstances to build a story or moral (which at least this one and many on crappypasta and things like Never Again actually try), it was presented more like – look, abuse, somehow this by itself is entertaining. No plot or message beyond that.

          I’m not surprised that the author is having problems discerning the difference since they responded to my rejection with confusion (so I don’t think they quite grasped what the issue was in the first place), but it’s really one of the few things I draw the line at.

          They’re not the first person to get unilaterally rejected for this issue (there are a lot of submissions that are basically just depictions of animal abuse and sexual abuse), but they are the first person to make a big issue out of it in public because – I think – most of the other people understood where I was coming from when making the distinction.

        2. You made the right decision. Because let me say, from personal experience, with just about everything mentioned above and in this ‘pasta’, there is NOTHING entertaining about it. It’s a horrible thing that will haunt you forever. Seriously, calling this a creepypasta or crappypasta is an insult to the entire creepypasta community. Seriously, whoever wrote this, one of two things:
          1) Take some SERIOUS lessons from some seasoned pasta writers(Michael Whitehouse, Tam Lin, Stephan D Harris)
          2) Or just stop writing creepypastas altogether. If you don’t follow step one, you don’t deserve the right to call yourself a writer of creepypasta.

  7. I loved this pasta! It was the best thing I’ve read in a while! I especially loved… wait, what am I saying?! This was complete and utter trash!

  8. i thought it was fine. :) if ur trooly worried about grommir, go read a book. people post stories on here for some kind of feel good “i did something” moment. stop trolling or i will eat ur eyes. love

  9. This is quite possibly the most retarded thing I’ve read on here in awhile. Nothing redeeming about this whatsoever. Even if you take this outside the context of this site and look at it as not being creepypasta, it’s still poorly written, self-righteous garbage.

  10. “Anna was pushed, shoved, embarrassed, fooled so many times and even raped.”

    I’m just so glad rape was such a casual mention that to you it’s not as important as being pushed and shoved. Seriously… pat yourself on the back for that one.

  11. Seriously you put this on here but not mine? Mine was too disturbing and depressing, but you posted this? Lol, Okay….

        1. I’m afraid to defend myself because the last time I said anything like what I’d like to say in regards to why this is here, I got jumped all over, so…

        1. Yes, it’s called making a joke.

          Sometimes I don’t make the right call on pastas. It’s something that I’ve acknowledged a lot (and part of why crappypasta even exists), and sometimes I completely agree with the “wtf why is this here” comments.

          I’ve said before that there’s a good reason that I have to take breaks when reading submissions. When I read too long, it’s bad choices made easy.

  12. This pasta is terrible. It feels like you accidentally misclicked the “publish to creepypasta archive”when you meant to go crappypasta.
    It’s like a generic suicide story, which isn’t creepy to begin with, except it’s poorly written, clichéd, whiny (all the pain and suffering of her 17 years of life, oh sadness), and has several moments of “wait, what?” (e.g. the mentioned rape, forgetting the characters name so “lets call her Anna,” the knife at the end which seems like a last-minute attempt at putting in a creepy part)
    I would’ve had good things to say to this on crappypasta; it’s not terrible, but this should not have made it here. Not by a longshot.

      1. Yeah I noticed that after I submitted the comment…upon rereading it, the second one was meant to have more emphasis or something. For the purposes of understanding, consider the second “terrible” as “atrocious” or some other word slightly stronger than “terrible”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top