Advertisement

Submitting Your Story to Creepypasta.com

Before submitting your story, please review our submission best practices and guidelines on our official Story Submission Guidelines page. It includes information about everything from word count limits, to editing, formatting, restrictions on themes/topics, and our rejections and approvals process.

IMPORTANT INFO FOR THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18: If you are under 18 years of age, you may still submit a story, but should NOT use this submission form. Instead, reach out to us directly via our contact page, including your story in the body of the email, along with your contact information, as well as that of a parent or legal guardian,  As a minor, you are unable to contract with us concerning the publication of your work, and will need to provide details for a parent or legal guardian who is both capable and willing to sign our standardized release on your behalf.  If we are interested in publishing your work, we will contact you with more information. Submissions from individuals under the age of 18 via this form will be rejected automatically.

Submission Form

  • Your legal name is required for submission. If your story is accepted, you will be asked to complete a standardized release form in order to authorize its publication on our site. Your legal name will be kept confidential and will not be shared publicly unless you indicate below that you desire to be credited by your legal name as well.
  • Please enter the name you would like to be credited by exactly as you would like to see it appear on the site. This can be your legal name, a realistic-sounding pen name, or an online-style username or moniker, if you prefer.
  • Double check your email address for errors. If we decide to publish your story, we will contact you at the address you provide for more information.
  • Please share any URLs to any social media, website, or fundraising pages you would like to direct fans of your work to. If you have none, or would not like to share such links, please enter "None" or "N/A." Please provide both the URL and a description of the link (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Patreon, Official Website) along with it.
  • Please enter your story title exactly as you would like it to appear on the site if your story is published.
  • Please enter a number greater than or equal to 500.
    We accept stories that are 500 words or longer in length only. If your story does not meet this requirement, it will be rejected without review. Please use the tools at Word Count Tools to help determine if your story meets this requirement before submitting it. Individuals repeatedly submitting stories which do not meet this requirement will be subject to a ban.
  • Let us know which categories you feel your story would fit best into. For a full list of our featured categories, visit our archive page here: Archives
  • Please enter any additional tags or keywords that would best describe the topics and themes your story is concerned with, in order to help us make it easier for interested readers to find your story with a keyword search.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, Max. file size: 5 MB, Max. files: 5.
      If you would like to include an image with your story, please attach it here. Please note that submission of an image along with your story does not guarantee it will be published alongside the text, or at all. Additionally, you may only include images you own the rights to.
    • By submitting my story via this online form, I hereby grant permission for my story to be published on www.Creepypasta.com. I hereby confirm the content is original and my own, not plagiarized and/or borrowed, and that I have the rights to contract with third parties regarding its use and adaptation. I understand that Creepypasta.com does not claim any ownership or responsibility for my story beyond that, and that I as the author and creator of the work in question retain ownership and copyright of my work, and remain free to license it to others, or in any other way I so please. I further acknowledge and agree that I will not receive any compensation – monetary or otherwise – from Creepypasta.com in exchange for posting my story, and that I am not entitled to any profits that Creepypasta.com may receive from advertising or donations. I understand that if at any time I desire for Creepypasta.com to remove my work, or would like it to be edited, that I may communicate with site administrators directly to request the removal or edits.
      IMPORTANT: If you are under 18 years of age, do not use this form to submit your story, and see our disclaimer in yellow at the top of this page for more information. Submissions from minors, or which plagiarize the work of others, will be rejected automatically.

    Please wait...
    Scroll to Top