MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Red Lights ★ 9.42 Rating (24 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.38 Rating (21 votes)
- The Man Who Couldn’t See (My Guardian) ★ 9.33 Rating (18 votes)
- Interference ★ 9.31 Rating (16 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.31 Rating (49 votes)
- The Class ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Mr. Leaves ★ 9.27 Rating (30 votes)
- The Antiguan Giant ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
- Off the Beaten Path ★ 9.25 Rating (12 votes)
Every month a beautiful woman would drop her film off at the camera store to get it developed. He didn’t know her name, but she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and was also a wonderful photographer. It made his day when he got to develop her photos. The pictures were of her, sometimes at the beach in a bikini, sometimes at a picnic lunch; always smiling. A close-up photo of her face revealed her beautiful clear blue eyes that he would dream about at work when it was a quiet day. One time a naked photo even slipped through – a self-portrait she had taken in the bathroom. This was before digital cameras and there was no way to delete photos off the roll, but of course as he suspected, this one was put in just for him to see. He kept it.
One month a man started appearing in all her pictures. This man was smiling too, and hugging her in many of the photos, sometimes at the beach, sometimes at a picnic. He didn’t like that, so he got rid of all the photos with this other man in them. After this, she didn’t get her photos developed there anymore.
This passed however, and soon enough photos of her started to come through the shop again. The man she was with didn’t appear in the photos any more. And she doesn’t smile much any more, in fact she appears to be crying in most of the photos. Most the pictures are taken from outside a glass window and the only close-up now of her beautiful eyes, is when they’re closed and she’s fast asleep.
Credit To – Jack