Advertisement
Please wait...

Smile For Me



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

I have a beautiful smile. Oh, how I miss it. This morning, I wake up and I smile at my bedroom mirror. I am disappointed at what I see. I kiss my husband, I send my two children off to school. I entertain guest friends. I show them all my lovely smile. But I look in the mirror and I do not see it.

“Are you ready?” Harry calls from the parlor.

“Yes, my love.” I reply as I clasp a string of polished pearls around my neck.

Advertisements

“Oh fantastic, the children are with Mrs. Knox, and the dinner reservations are all set for eight o’clock sharp.” Harry beams as he enters our bedroom. He crosses over to me and puts his arms around my waist and tells me how darling I look tonight.

I embrace him warmly. But suddenly I feel his arms stiffen.

“V-Vivian?” Harry stutters.

“Yes, dear?” I answer sweetly.

In horror Harry raises a shaking finger over my shoulder and points at the old full length mirror against the wall.

Advertisements

“Your reflection… it can’t be… is it staring at us?!”

Advertisements

I turn and see her there, gazing intently. She throws herself against the mirror. There is no sound, only deafening silence. Harry, help me! she mouths as she batters the surface with her fists.

I feel my eyes narrow at her. Harry looks back and forth between myself and my abhorrently perverse reflection.

My limbs begin to elongate and dear Harry’s blue eyes widen. He shrieks and struggles as I grasp him. My jaw detaches. My face contorts and splits open at my mouth, my teeth like shined and piercing knives.

Advertisements

Vivian claws at the mirror. She beats against it as I devour her hapless husband.

Perhaps now she will learn to smile for me.

Credit To – Aye Perry

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

22 thoughts on “Smile For Me”

  1. I am looking for a creepy pasta to make into a short student film. May I use yours? You’ll be given credit, of course.

  2. I’ve come across this several times while tasting random pastas. I’m literally unable to resist it. 10/10. You earn a Best Dish award.

  3. OH! The narrator/main character was the monster ALL ALONG! How incredibly original! I have NEVER seen that before on THIS site!

  4. if i posted this on tumblr, people would just be like “yup daily routine” therefore i give you a 6.5 since even though this is good pasta, i am a part of the psychotic tumblr community along with a supernatural fan. didnt scare me as much

  5. Everytime I read these posts, and something happens suddenly, I just find myself saying “RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!” Cuz that’s what it feels like.

  6. hey this is my story and aaaawesome video! thanks a ton i love it :DD you have a very sweet voice and the music was nice and spooky :D i am so flattered that you would want to make a video thank you. oh and happy halloween! (cool picture too)

    1. Hello Aye! Happy happy Halloween, too :D Wow, I didn’t realize you’d see this. You’re welcome and thank you! I’m glad you liked it. Keep writing :-D

  7. This happens to me all the time. I wake up and my reflection looks like shit. I eventually give up on trying to look nice and just revert to my demon self, devouring my husband in the process. Ugh, Mondays.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top