Advertisement
Please wait...

Slender’s Amusement



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

You tried to keep as quiet as possible, which was hard. All that running around made you tired, you breathed heavily.

You didn’t whether know to keep your flash light on or off. None of the notes so far provided that information. You checked through them again. You didn’t have a clue if you found them in order. But did it matter? What if it did? At first you thought you knew why he was after you, your eyes, your lips. All the things he didn’t have, you did. But soon you found out that you weren’t the only one. Why didn’t he take their facial features? And besides, he didn’t even need them.

You sat in the corner of a room, the notes spread out before you. There was a drawing, with just him and the trees surrounding him, you liked that one the most as it provided no information whatsoever. The less you knew, the safer you were.

Sometimes you felt as if he did it for his own entertainment. As if he enjoyed it. But you got to know him more and more every time he appeared. Maybe he would have left you if you hadn’t found the notes. At first, he only trailed behind you. The more you found out, the more he treated you as a threat.

Your flash light started to flicker, snapping you out of your thoughts. Did he find you? This hadn’t happened before every time you were so close to being… Whatever it was he did. You knew so little about him, but he treated you as if you knew enough to be a threat. Curiosity killed the cat, after all. The light finally died out after what seemed like hours of flickering. You gathered all the notes and stuffed them in the pockets on your jacket, standing up you leaned on the wall. It would be easier to start running if he did find you, that way.

You hit the flash light, trying to make it work. When it didn’t, you indulged back into your thoughts. It didn’t help to get rid of him(If you CAN get rid of him), but it did calm you down. For a millisecond, the light flickered on, you kept staring at it as if that would make it work. It did. Your lips twitched to a smile, you felt less lonely in the light. Your eyes followed the beam, it led them to a black tie. You were too scared to swipe the smile off of your face. You had frozen.

As your vision started blurring, you came back to your senses. Running as fast as you could, back the same way you’d ended up in that room. When you were finally outside, you turned to the door you’d come out of to see if he was behind you. You sighed in relief seeing that he wasn’t. You walked as silently as could, inspecting every tree for a note, you were in his territory. One of his names was ‘The Tree Man’.

Every time your foot crunched a leaf you looked back. Every single noise startled you. But you knew that it was silence you should fear the most. But you couldn’t bring yourself to. You saw something white on a fat, leaf-less tree. A note. You frowned, you didn’t want to read it, but you had to.

Advertisements

When you reached the tree, you took the piece of paper off. ‘Don’t look… Or he will take you.’ it read. You stared at it, that’s all you had to do? Not look at him? But then you realised. He was right behind you, there was an urge to disobey, to turn around and ‘face your fear’.

Advertisements

You turned, with your eyes closed. Dying to open, to analyse his blank face.

You felt he was gone, that you weren’t able to disobey any more. And so your eyes fluttered open, but there he was.

Advertisements

It was terrifying, yet you couldn’t look away. It was unlike any other face you’d seen.

But as every second passed, it all became less visible, the lines became less distinct.

And then finally, you couldn’t see, feel, touch, taste, or hear anything.

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

42 thoughts on “Slender’s Amusement”

  1. Slender man is supposed to be scary but because of how often he’s used it’s kinda a joke. I mean, yeah if you met him in real life you’d probably freak ,but the stories suppose to make us feel like we are in it to.The pasta’s are good so far and I only started reading them.

  2. beyond birthday

    It was well described. I personally enjoyed it. Hmm so why didn’t you others? Oh wait…. I forgot. Only intelligent people can tell good writing from bad. My mistake

  3. “And then finally, you couldn’t see, feel, touch, taste, or hear anything.”

    So does that mean, that you can only smell him?
    WTF?!

  4. i really like it, it could have used a little bit more adjectives and description to make it a bit more intense. but all in all i enjoyed it.

  5. I generally hate any Pasta based off of the game itself. I read a few that were based off of their own idea of the senderman myth that sent shivers down my spine. I am a hard core person who loves slenderman, hell I’m going as him for halloween at a party near woods just to freak people out. But the pastas that are based off of the game just..are terrible. Please make something more original author! You could do much better than this tired out pasta.

  6. i’ll admit that slenderman is getting a little over used. doesn’t make him any less scary when he’s used properly. so i still like him. good story :)

  7. I rather enjoyed it. Well written and all that shit.
    But I do wish it was more original.. But it’s hard to get original with a Slenderman themed story, seeing as it’s so mainstream with the internet nowadays.
    asdfghjkl;’

  8. shogunfish, I am not a fan boy, but I don’t hate the urban myth either. I was obsessed with it and gave up, so I have read a lot of slender stuff. And I REFUSE to take a chill pill.

    MH.

    p.s. that’s okay author, I’m here to criticise.

  9. @YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE USERNAME!
    He Might Not Be Scary In The Game And Stories, But I Bet If You
    Saw Him In Real Life You Would Be Running For Your Life!

  10. Hm, unlike many people here, I liked it. I could imagine every single part of it, and very detailed… It made me feel like playing Slender.

  11. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Not bad. Unlike the others I like that it was based on the game. Kinda getting tired of Slender Man though.

  12. It really pisses me off that everyone thinks Slenderman originated from the game. It also pisses me of when people call him “Slender”.

    1. I know. Just ignore them, they are fair-weather fans that have no concept of what a good Slenderman story is.

      People, there’s more than just that game. This story was well-written, but I’d like to see more original stories with this monster in them. If you’re gonna write a Pasta based on the game Slender, then do something different with it or write DAMN well.

  13. HomicidalSomnambulism

    Hi there, author here.

    Thanks, I like criticism. Especially to Mophead. I ACTUALLY like criticism. I wanna get better at this. I knew I shouldn’t have written it off the game.

  14. whoa there mophead, take a chill-pill

    anonymous likely knows slender was around before the game, what he is saying is that it was an interesting idea to write a pasta based on the game instead of a generic slenderman pasta.

    I can’t tell if you hate slenderman or are a hardcore slendy fanboy. Either way just shut up

  15. WTF! Slendy was around way before the game anonymous! What do you mean correlates Evbhwyatt! This is literally just the story of the game! Thank you, Themaninblack, for seeing sense unlike the others! And MerellS, oh you poor mistaken fool! This is probably the worst thing about Slender I have ever had the displeasure to read. Oh and author, author author author, trie to think of writing something that is :-
    a) scary
    b) not a copypasta
    and, c) worth my time.

    MH

  16. I usually don’t really like those slender pastas, but this one was one of the best. Kind of really liked it. Good work, author.

    1. The tie is red as blood. I used to think it was black myself, but saw him across a meadow, staring at me from the trees.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top