MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.15 Rating (19312 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7478 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.14 Rating (427 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.13 Rating (11087 votes)
- Revelations (Sequel to The Fort and Survival) ★ 9.13 Rating (15 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.12 Rating (8752 votes)
- The Art Of Jacob Emory ★ 9.11 Rating (2072 votes)
- Ickbarr Bigelsteine ★ 9.11 Rating (2170 votes)
- Lightning ★ 9.11 Rating (2218 votes)
- Dear Abby ★ 9.11 Rating (2053 votes)
Anissa Weier, the Wisconsin girl who lured a classmate off to the woods to be used as a sacrificial lamb to ‘Slender Man’ was found to be mentally ill during that attack.
Weier, a big fan of the supernatural character, became obsessed with it and decided to show her devotion by committing the crime. The stabbing took place in 2014 when she was only 12. Weier and her friend Morgan Geyser, lured their classmate Payton Leutner into the woods and stabbed her 19 times. Leutner was seriously injured and barely survived.
Weier, now 15, pleaded to being a party to attempted second-degree homicide. And after 11 hours of deliberations, the jury came to a verdict on Friday night – Weier was indeed, mentally ill when the attack took place.
Watch the Verdict Below!!!
[fvplayer src=”hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3fwlKxMHU” splash=”http://www.creepypasta.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/verdict.jpg”]