MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.29 Rating (76 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.19 Rating (32 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19262 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7460 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (406 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11073 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8729 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2194 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (532 votes)
- Razor Games ★ 9.13 Rating (598 votes)
The topic for this month’s discussion post may seem a bit obvious, but I really am curious. It’s always very interesting to me to see how each new pasta is received; sometimes you guys end up totally hating one that I thought would get positive reviews, and sometimes I find ones that I’m not personally that impressed by have somehow captivated the whole internet and become a phenomenon (I’m looking at you, Jeff). I guess it does drive home the whole “enjoyment of writing is subjective” thing, to a point.
So please, tell me about your favorite Creepypasta of all time and why you love it so much. It doesn’t even have to be one posted on the site, but if it’s not here, please include a link where everyone can read it. Share with the class, kids!