Advertisement
Please wait...

September 2016 Discussion Post: Creepypasta Bounty Game



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

This month, we’re going to do something slightly different – rather than just a simple discussion, we’re going to play the Kill or Capture game. Credit goes to Jhe for suggesting this game ages ago!

Basically, if you are unfamiliar with how this works – you consider a Creepypasta character, and then discuss what would be the ideal bounty for them if you were in charge of some theoretical Creepypasta policing agency – would you want them brought in dead or alive?

As a more explicit example: if you were putting a bounty on Jeff the Killer, would you want him brought in alive (capture) or eliminated (kill), and why would you make that choice?

The way that this will work best – I think – is if we have one comment thread per Creepypasta “character” and everyone replies to that first comment with their bounty verdict.

So, for example, I’ll make a comment that just says “Kill or Capture: The Rake” and that’s the comment you’ll want to reply to with your bounty choice for The Rake:

Advertisements

example

Obviously, you can reply to other people within each character’s thread as well for further discussion.

Advertisements

I’m going to go through and drop thread starting comments for the Creepypasta characters that we have tags for, but beyond that – if you want to discuss a Creepypasta character that hasn’t yet received their own thread in this topic, feel free to start the thread yourself! Just try to avoid repeats – make sure the character you want to discuss doesn’t already have a thread before you create a new one!

I hope that this explanation was clear enough, but really – don’t worry about it too much. This month’s post is about having fun!

Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

82 thoughts on “September 2016 Discussion Post: Creepypasta Bounty Game”

  1. Phantom Marionette

    Capture. He’ll make a great addition to further research about psychological effects on abandonment and isolation victims like what Isaac, unattentionally, did to him.

    Plus, I doubt that the guardian angel that created Laughing Jack made it possible for him to be killed. At least, not with something from this dimension.

  2. Phantom Marionette

    I agree. Unless you can pay someone stupid enough to try and retrieve Jason’s music box that more or less acts like his heart. But do so anonymously, the last thing you would need is for Jason to know that YOU were behind it.

    Then again, if you could use Ticci Tobi, that might work considering that Tobi doesn’t feel pain and could probably use that to get close enough to at least remove the box. If that happens, you can use the threat of destroying it to have Jason help round up some of the more extreme hostiles instead of using soldiers.

    1. How would we know?!?!
      First try to capture, and then tame that creature. It has gone naughty, since it’s living in cave for ages and scaring the shit out of those cavers.
      Uh…kill if required!!

      1. Agreed. Kill and burn; do not capture! To capture would be to seal the doom of any guards who had the misfortune of watching over it.

    1. I think Seer would be smart enough to escape both of it!!
      Killing won’t be a good idea, we would better capture, and force it to tell futures or help us, like it did for Jack.
      What if it fooled us?? Now I’m confused…better capture that ‘deer’ (remembered?)..lol

    1. Neither. Can’t kill them because they’re ghosts.
      Can’t capture them because they break out too easily.

      Just take precaution when they are encountered.

    1. Capture. With a really high bounty. It would be interesting to see if he can be captured alive. And how many tries. The one who succeeds receives high reward after all.

    1. Kill on sight. He’ll always find a way to escape and he may be able to interfere with the vehicle’s technology when being transported.

    1. Kill, because as long as he is alive people will keep dying and not to mention its creepy looking… time to put down kujo!

    1. Kill. Jeff, even though his age, is a ruthless killer. Everyone deserves a taste of their own medicine if you know what i mean.

    2. Capture.
      Since he’s still human, he’d be easy to keep in containment.
      A baseball bat to the head and he’s knocked out.

      Lock him up with chains and a straightjacket and you’ve captured him. Yay.

    3. Definitely capture. Maybe we could start a Creepypasta Suicide Squad! He’d make a good member if you can figure out a way to control him

    4. Kill, then blow his God*&^% smile off his face, then riddle him with bullet holes to the point beyond recognition, the rip out his freaking heart, then incinerate the rest, and throw the ashes into a 200 foot deep pit of fire and misery.

    5. Definitely capture; in comparison to the other monsters here, he’s probably one of the easiest to catch, as he’s just a psychotic human. Evil, but easily contained.

    1. Kill, it’s dangerous and we could save a whole lot of lives. The bounty I would give is the amount of probably 320,000,000 because you know how hard it’d be to catch the thing? Lol

    2. Kill because that thing is incredibly strong and and has insane agility not to metion how easily he can escape captivity due to his strength and his agility would be a broblem because he could easily dodge booby traps or evade you if you tried to catch him yourself

    3. Kill. Kill him, and dissect his body to see what’s inside. Then incinerate the rest and cast it into the 200 foot deep pit of fire and misery.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top