Advertisement
Please wait...

October 2015 Halloween Discussion Post + Creepy Funko Pop Pack Giveaway [Contacting Winner]



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

As some of you have already noticed, the ratings stars have once again turned to pumpkins. This means that it’s finally October again, and thus time for our annual Halloween discussion post and giveaway!

Just like in 2014 and 2013, the October discussion post will serve as a sort of catch-all for any Halloween chatter. What are your Halloween costume plans? Will you be trick-or-treating, throwing a party, or otherwise celebrating the spooky season? Which pastas are your favorite to re-read around Halloween? You can even tell us what your favorite Halloween candy is, if you’d like. The only rules are as follows: no stalking/harassment, no offensive speech, no outright bullying/rudeness, and do try to stay on the topic of Halloween and the giveaway. In other words, keep it relevant and keep it civil. Be excellent to each other!

Now, as for the contest…

This year I’ve purchased a little “paranormal pack” of Funko Pop figures. I tried to get a decent mix of fandoms, so hopefully my choices will appeal to most of you!

ONE winner will receive the three following Funko POP! figures, brand new and in box:

Ash from the Evil Dead series:

Dana Scully from the X-Files series:

Advertisements

Weeping Angel from the Doctor Who series:

Advertisements

You may enter through this widget:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Rules & Legal Stuff:
The contest will run from October 2nd to midnight on November 1st. Note that you can repeat the Twitter entry once per day for more entries, however you must send the tweet with the link to this post included for it to be a valid entry! Seriously, guys, this applies to the other bonus entry methods: follow the rules, because I do actually, manually, really, truly double-check that the winner has done everything correctly before I contact them. Even if the RNG machine spits out your entry, if I look and see that you’ve somehow cheated, I’ll just disqualify your entry and pick a new winner. Cheating/lazy entries do nothing but waste your time and mine.

Please pay attention to the terms and conditions. For legal reasons, this giveaway is only open to legal residents of USA & Canada who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No exceptions.

There are affiliate codes included in the links to the Funko POP! figures. This means that if you visit the site through my link and purchase anything, I’ll get paid back a tiny kickback which then gets funneled back into site expenses and funding more giveaways. Thanks to anyone who uses my affiliate links, I appreciate it!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

44 thoughts on “October 2015 Halloween Discussion Post + Creepy Funko Pop Pack Giveaway [Contacting Winner]”

  1. This is such a cool contest for Halloween! Just want to say I really appreciate all the work that goes into this site–I don’t post, but I’m here every day to check out all the new stories. Lots of talented people, lots of great scares. Happy Halloween!

  2. After a failed Halloween movie viewing attempt last night, finally got my son to watch Monster House tonight. He loved it and was focused the whole time.

    Watching it made me start to think about all of the horror films where all of the action takes place in a single neighborhood or street. Besides Monster House, I thought about The ‘Burbs. What other films come to mind for you all that utilize the above criteria?

  3. I am actually not doing anything Halloweeny this year. We are kid-free for once and are going to go out for dinner and drinks instead of trick or treating with the kids. Not even sure if we are going to dress up or not.

  4. i’m a pretty big doctor who fan although the weeping angels always really scared me, probably won’t put it where i’ll sleep :P

  5. I truly love that weeping angel! It’s so adorable that I can’t stop looking at it! I can’t even BLINK!
    Having made that joke I wil be dressing up as Slenderman a bit common but I just like the whole lore. We’re all into creepypasta aren’t we?

  6. Omid Alipour Manon

    I was commissioned to do a Halloween mask for my bosses daughter of Eyeless Jack, never heard of it till today. So i googled it and looked at fan art, looks pretty legit. Come check me out at Veritas Art on Facebook, and Veritas210Anon on Instagram. Never been to this website, so far i like what i see….

  7. I wish I would get to go trick-or-treating this year, but apparently I’m “too old”, that and I’m doing a ghost investigation :3 so I guess its worth it.

  8. Gotham City's own...

    Im just going trick or treating with the kids possibly as deadpool. And maybe a halloween party. I’ve always wanted to throw one. Maybe next year. Happy halloween all!

  9. This Halloween is approaching fast and I don’t have my costume yet- that’s the plan for today, hopefully. My daughter is dressing as a Creepy Cat. Favorite Halloween candy here would have to be Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups- I’ll buy enough for trick-or-treaters that we’ll still have leftovers. Thank you!

  10. A Dana Scully funko would be so hilarious! I don’t know what we’re doing for Halloween yet, my daughter has picked a cat this year, her first “non scary” costume. Trick or treating is a for certain, just around the neighborhood, we don’t go too far.

  11. Halloween is special because it’s the only time of year people DON’T ask me why I keep a skull on my kitchen counter :)

  12. Caleigh M Carter

    I managed to talk my husband into dressing as Slendy last year and it was a big hit. I’m hoping he will do the same this year, although the white morph suit seemed to bother him a great deal. I’m usually a Slytherin witch..but that’s just because I’m broke and don’t feel like buying myself a new costume just to take the kids trick-or-treating.

  13. For Halloween this year I’ll probably end up sitting inside watching a scary movie marathon/having a Creepy Pasta marathon. (I’m uberexciting like that.) As I said, I probably won’t be wearing a costume, but I’ve watched tons of cool tutorials on YouTube for different kinds of costumes. If anyone is interested, the channel is EllieMacs and they give random Swedish lessons too. (It’s actually pretty nifty.)

  14. I haven’t really dressed up for Halloween since I was a child, mostly because there isn’t much to do around here anyway, but some years we do dress up at work, though it’s like pulling teeth to get significant participation. This year I might just wear some devil horns, they call me Devil-Lady because I ply my colleagues with candies and treats all the time, I keep telling them that the Diabetes Foundation pays me a lot of money to do it..

  15. My youngest sister’s birthday is on Halloween… Off to Haunt on the 30th and then getting her wasted at a costume party on the 31st because she’s finally 19!!! Super excited!!

  16. When October hits, I pull out my collection of classic Frankenstein, Mummy and Dracula movies as well as those ’70’s Hammer films. Halloween is never complete until Abbott & Costello Hold That Ghost and wrestle with The Wolfman. And the Reese’s on my Pumpkin Cupcake is Fathon Events is showing a Dracula double feature IN THE MOVIE THEATERS! Say wha?? Bella Lugosi on the Big Screen, people. Way too excited for my own good!

  17. This Halloween, the Evil Dead musical is in town! So I’ll be in the splatter zone, getting drenched in stage blood courtesy of some lovely deadites.

  18. I am planning on a DIY-ed version of Alice: Madness Returns cosplay (of Alice, just to be clear). This year me and my friends decided not to go trick-or-treating in favour of actually scaring people. This is going to involve random laughs, hiding in the bushes and brandishing my lovely (however fake and plastic) knife. I’m so excited!

  19. Hubby and I are dressing up as Fred & Wilma from the Flintstones lol… We have a babysitter already booked and totally looking forward to a night out!

  20. Shannon Humphreys

    <3 Ash! Let's do this thing. My youngest and I will be matching witches this year, my son is going as a creeper.

  21. Brittany Taylor Clifton

    This year my husband and I are going to Dallas, Texas and will be going to his families party, but I will be going to a ton of haunted houses for sure. Next year though, I am hoping to go on a haunted tour through New Orleans, Louisianna!

  22. :D for Halloween I’m planning on redoing my highschool outfit! It was almost completely home made. Hand sewn cloak and vest meant to be worn over a shirt, with a handcrafted quiver and arrows, along with a real long bow, and store bought elf ears. Nobody around here card about my outfit because nobody is a nerd, but hopefully I’ll be able to take a picture and share it online

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top