MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Ragman ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.5 Rating (16 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.44 Rating (43 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
- 12 Steps ★ 9.39 Rating (23 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.37 Rating (35 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.35 Rating (20 votes)
- The Mortuary ★ 9.3 Rating (10 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
- The Sealed Building ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
It was her eyes that first attracted me to her. I didn’t believe in love, but the
first time I gazed into her beautiful green eyes I knew she was the one.
I loved seeing myself reflected in those eyes, looking deep into her soul and
knowing I was a part of it. It’s kinda stupid, but I even wrote poetry about them. I
don’t remember much, but I told her “There’s so much life within your eyes, and so
Oh God, I loved the way the light danced within them. I just couldn’t imagine not
being able to stare dreamily into them.
Now if I could just find a box that was half as beautiful as her eyes, I could stop
carrying them round in my pocket.